Memorial vs. Aldine High GAME THREAD/PAM WINS 48-14!!!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1059375" timestamp="1316304204"]
I hear it was raining out there.
[/quote]

Yeah, but that doesn't excuse 2 picks and all those false start penalties.  I thought the Spread was a quick offense?

Way too many penalties is a understatement. Defense played agressive and had several big hits. PAM took care of business but we got to clean up the penalties and the turnovers. Thats at least 8 turnovers the past 2 games. No way you will be able to overcome that in the future. This week I did see the D take a punch and punch back the score was 21-14 at one point. The Aldine kids didn't laydown like the last three opponets those kids played both ways and had fight with them. Last but not least if it was there homecoming Aldine should be shame it was about 100 ppl on their side.

IMO Holmes turned into a big time back, running hard between the tackles and wearing down Aldines defense.!!!!!!!!!!! Aldine did a good job of hitting him hard,  but he just kept sticking his nose in their a ran the ball very effectively. For some reason Aldine decided to try and take away the passing game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124