unLeeshed 14U '98 -- Pitchers and Coach

Have an opening for established pitcher.  We are a first year 14U but are flexible on pitching staff.  Willing to work any established pitcher on full-time or part-time basis.  Willing to work with the "multi-sport" athlete needing to find a way to get her time in the circle.  [color=red]Must "not" have turned 16 this year[/color] to still be able to play this fall.  So if you are a freshman this might be a fit for you and me till spring.  Our Roster is full and we have developing pitching on board, as well as one solid pitcher.  Ideal for "pitcher only" who can't seem to get enough work.  Not looking to pull anybody away from another team.  We play twice a month.  Could be perfect match for a #2 or #3 pitcher from a very strong team seeking time in the circle on Sunday.

Coach:  Looking for ex-college player(s) wanting to give coaching a shot.  Budget doesn't allow for compensation, but I am willing to cover travel expenses for tournaments and possible gas subsidy for practice.  Goal is to be Dad free on the field, and that includes me.  Welcome to 1,2 or 3 coming to help.  If you know someone that fits this bill, please let me know, I will make the contact.

email:  [email protected]
phone:  409-782-9876

Thanks for taking the time to read this, it means you care something about softball and girls playing it.  :) 

We need someone with an expertise in Offensive and Defensive strategy.  It won't be long till they(the girls) surpass my shallow knowledge of that portion of the game.  If you know any X-coaches, players, or Die-hard dad's who daughters aren't playing anymore, I would love to discuss helping us.  Please encourage them to contact me, or give me the info and I would contact them.  Compensation is an option just not a very generous topic right now.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124