*** Kirbyville @ Bridge City ***

Kville_Kats

What do you think..?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think..?

• Bridge City
    • Kirbyville

I believe the Kats will win this one ;)...much improvement over the last few weeks, we're not where we need to be but we are inching in that direction :-\. BC is a good team on one night and struggles on another night...we have a shot at a win if BC isn't on their game. Yea I said it  ;D....If BC shows up with their best game they'll probably take it, if not the Kats will capitalize on it for the win. 8)

Kirbyville will be just fine as long as the boys keep playing hard all 4 quarters each week they improve maybe not by points but the way they play and coach Neece knows what he's doing. The fans just need to do thier jobs and show up for support for 4 full quarters. The WILCATS ARE GOING TO WIN DISTRICT! these preseason games they have been playing is supposed to be hard so district is easy.    Wildcats 27 BC 24 

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1054750" timestamp="1315766164"]
Kirbyville is improving which will be good when district starts, but I don't think they are quite up to BC just yet. A few too many weak spots right now.  BC 32 Kirbyville 18.
[/quote]

ChampionEagle i believe the score gonna be closer than that.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1054852" timestamp="1315781916"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=88070.msg1054750#msg1054750 date=1315766164]
Kirbyville is improving which will be good when district starts, but I don't think they are quite up to BC just yet. A few too many weak spots right now.  BC 32 Kirbyville 18.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm going on what I saw when Kirbyville played Newton. Kirbyville could get it together at any time, but there was more than one problem back then. Both sides of the ball need work.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1055154" timestamp="1315826300"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=88070.msg1054852#msg1054852 date=1315781916]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=88070.msg1054750#msg1054750 date=1315766164]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm going on what I saw when Kirbyville played Newton. Kirbyville could get it together at any time, but there was more than one problem back then. Both sides of the ball need work.
[/quote]

I agree with you...The PA & PF prove that...Offense & Defense needs work...This game means more to Kirbyville in my opinion,Sometimes that first win can turn things around for a team..Hope the Wildcat's have a good practice week and come to play...Good Luck to both teams...

I don't see how Kirbyville beats Bridge City...Menard and crew will be too much to handle for this years Kirbyville squad who is still struggling to put everything together...

Bridge City by 3-4 TD's....

Hope Kirbyville gets things turned back around because they seem to have some really good passionate fans...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476