WEST BROOK VS. ALDINE IKE PREDICTIONS

I like the Bruins because of the potential on offense to score quite a few points.... I said it during the broadcast last week, there is a lot of unfair criticism of Stump.... He had to run a few more times than maybe you would like to see, but I thought he did his job well against Central.... Don't turn it over and make a play when it is needed.... Central shut down Percy Johnson and Stump had to take on a greater role.... Looking forward to seeing this one from the booth on Friday....

[quote name="HubTx" post="1051979" timestamp="1315505371"]
I like the Bruins because of the potential on offense to score quite a few points.... I said it during the broadcast last week, there is a lot of unfair criticism of Stump.... He had to run a few more times than maybe you would like to see, but I thought he did his job well against Central.... Don't turn it over and make a play when it is needed.... Central shut down Percy Johnson and Stump had to take on a greater role.... Looking forward to seeing this one from the booth on Friday....
[/quote]Well said, sir. This years squad reminds me alot of the 2009 team. They started out a bit slow on offense, but they improved every week and we went on to win district and two playoff games before bowing out in the third round. I really like our chances against IKE. Now, Katy......well, we'll worry about Katy next week. ;D

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="1052023" timestamp="1315508950"]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87798.msg1051979#msg1051979 date=1315505371]
[/quote]Well said, sir. This years squad reminds me alot of the 2009 team. They started out a bit slow on offense, but they improved every week and we went on to win district and two playoff games before bowing out in the third round. I really like our chances against IKE. Now, Katy......well, we'll worry about Katy next week. ;D
[/quote]

Yeah next week is a horse of a different color!!!!

[quote name="HubTx" post="1052039" timestamp="1315510207"]
[quote author=82 5A State Champs link=topic=87798.msg1052023#msg1052023 date=1315508950]
[quote author=HubTx link=topic=87798.msg1051979#msg1051979 date=1315505371]
[/quote]

Yeah next week is a horse of a different color[b] / speed / size / strength / talent[/b]!!!!
[/quote]

Fixed it for ya ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami