Dayton Broncos @ Angleton Wildcats predictions...........

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1048456" timestamp="1315057988"]
Have not seen angleton this year but im sure they will have a lot of speed and be well coached. If our defense steps up like last week dont see why the broncos cant notch another victory. Hate bi weeks.
[/quote]I know, I hate bye weeks also. Too boring, lol  :o :o

[quote name="liltex" post="1048460" timestamp="1315058228"]
Key:Slow dwn Ryan Jackson 17/149 rush 2010 vs Dayt.UH commit w/337 rush yds vs FW/Brazoswood.They can be beat Brazoswood w/354 yds last night w/5 fumbles-Angleton 449 yds.  2010 soph McBride 14/92 rush vs Angl last yr 8)
[/quote]Just hope we find a solution for Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shut him down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1048456" timestamp="1315057988"]
Have not seen angleton this year but im sure they will have a lot of speed [b]and be well coached[/b]. If our defense steps up like last week dont see why the broncos cant notch another victory. Hate bi weeks.
[/quote]
From my past experiences watching Angleton play "the well coached" part was no where in the equation.  They will definetely have speed and athleticism.  Things may have changed since the last time I seen Angleton play but the kids run this team.

[quote name="7mary3" post="1048576" timestamp="1315069578"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=87672.msg1048456#msg1048456 date=1315057988]
Have not seen angleton this year but im sure they will have a lot of speed [b]and be well coached[/b]. If our defense steps up like last week dont see why the broncos cant notch another victory. Hate bi weeks.
[/quote]
From my past experiences watching Angleton play "the well coached" part was no where in the equation.  They will definetely have speed and athleticism.  Things may have changed since the last time I seen Angleton play but the kids run this team.
[/quote]Angleton has a new coach that actually runs the show and has implemented a good disicpline offense they will be a good test for the Bronco's.

[quote name="7mary3" post="1048576" timestamp="1315069578"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=87672.msg1048456#msg1048456 date=1315057988]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Angleton has a new coach this year. Coach Rourk is now the AD/HC and he has been successful everywhere he has been. Last coached at Needville and the 5 years he was there, he didn't have a losing season and made the playoffs 4 of those 5. Before he got there, Needville won a total of 3 games in the previous 5 years. He is a west Texas guy and he already has those kids playing at a high level in just his 2nd game. Angleton beat a very good Brazoswood team last night 41-14 and as everyone knows beat Friendswood last week. It's a very different atmosphere in Wildcat land and the kids have responded. They don't rely on one kid as they did last year, even though Jackson is the main guy. They have spread the ball around and have shown a good passing attack with junior QB TJ Austin. I know Dayton will bring it, so I expect a great game come Friday night. Home opener for the Cats.

Gonna be a tough week for DA BRONX. The ANG O will keep pounding the ball  untill someone can stop the Jackson kid. Been pretty one dimensional from what I heard but if ya got a good O-line and a stud at running back ride em while you can. The key to this game for DA BRONX is if the corners can cover and let the safeties help da run D. Had to drop the safeties back againt ELK. The ANG D is solid also so gotta clean up some of the miscues in the backfield from the ELK game. Marcain / Jamad started getting their timing in the second have last game. Think the week off will do em some good (been going hard since two a days) just hope we dont come out flat because ANG is not a team that you want to let get the lead and eat the clock up on tha ground. Gonna take DA BRONX 31 - 28 with a 47 yrd FG by Juan "Stone Toe" Carranco to win it ;D

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1048587" timestamp="1315070300"]
[quote author=7mary3 link=topic=87672.msg1048576#msg1048576 date=1315069578]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Angleton has a new coach this year. Coach Rourk is now the AD/HC and he has been successful everywhere he has been. Last coached at Needville and the 5 years he was there, he didn't have a losing season and made the playoffs 4 of those 5. Before he got there, Needville won a total of 3 games in the previous 5 years. He is a west Texas guy and he already has those kids playing at a high level in just his 2nd game. Angleton beat a very good Brazoswood team last night 41-14 and as everyone knows beat Friendswood last week. It's a very different atmosphere in Wildcat land and the kids have responded. They don't rely on one kid as they did last year, even though Jackson is the main guy. They have spread the ball around and have shown a good passing attack with junior QB TJ Austin. I know Dayton will bring it, so I expect a great game come Friday night. Home opener for the Cats.

I stand corrected...glad to see.  Hopefully the new coaching staff will not only succeed but set a good example for the kids.

[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=87672.msg1049260#msg1049260 date=1315154609]
Don't think this one will be close!Angleton in a blow out
[b] I luv your scientific evaluations and everyone knows when it comes to the Bronco's your always "fair & balanced" :) ;) :D Bronco stampede coming your direction soon ! 8) Yeehawww ![/b]

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1049276" timestamp="1315156002"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=87672.msg1049260#msg1049260 date=1315154609]
Don't think this one will be close!Angleton in a blow out
[b] I luv your scientific evaluations and everyone knows when it comes to the Bronco's your always "fair & balanced" :) ;) :D Bronco stampede coming your direction soon ! 8) Yeehawww ![/b]
[/quote]

Nope I just dont drink the purple cool aid ;D Angleton beat Friendswood pretty handily  ;D and I would think Dayton and Friendswood are a pretty close match with the edge still going to Friendswood. Plus your not at Bronco statdium with your cousins calling the game ;D Result Angeltion Blow out. Is that scientific enough for ya YeeeHawww 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1049304" timestamp="1315158498"]
Uh the refs that called the Dayt/BH game last are the ones callin the BH/Ned game :o ;D ;D
[/quote]

Well crap! I better go change my prediction on the Ned/BH game ;D Ned 54 BH 0

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1049309" timestamp="1315158925"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=87672.msg1049304#msg1049304 date=1315158498]
Uh the refs that called the Dayt/BH game last are the ones callin the BH/Ned game :o ;D ;D
[/quote]

Well crap! I better go change my prediction on the Ned/BH game ;D Ned 54 BH 0
[/quote] DagNabIt now thats funny  ;D ( in my best Sarah Palin voice )

Bhfan and the word scientific shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Lol I will take the Broncos in this game even without our top two running backs. Oh, and from what I saw on Friday night at the Ant Mound, BH better enjoy these next couple of weeks cause when the Broncos come to the mound it's gonna be ugly for the folks sporting blue and white.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83