Central vs. LaMarque Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central can win, only if we execute. Execution is a giant killer. We must play as a unit. Play our game. Don't be overwelm by LM. They will try to intimidate, face it they have been here before. No pedictions 4 me. May the best team win. Lets just back these kids and not put too much pressure on them. They can win. They have to play their best football Sat. don't be bullied. We'll know what the results will be early. JAG4Life

central, lamarque is just another football team!!! don't be intimidated by them. last year, the bruins got beat by katy in the regional semi's, but it was only because they were mentally beat before the first ball was snapped! they thought," these are the mighty katy tigers, there's no way we can beat them!", and they did'nt!. don't do what WB did last year......go into the game with confidence, and you guys will do fine! good luck Jags

central' date=' lamarque is just another football team!!! don't be intimidated by them. last year, the bruins got beat by katy in the regional semi's, but it was only because they were mentally beat before the first ball was snapped! they thought," these are the mighty katy tigers, there's no way we can beat them!", and they did'nt!. don't do what WB did last year......go into the game with confidence, and you guys will do fine! good luck Jags[/quote']Thanx our kids need that encouragement.

LM players are huge you can wear them out by taking time consuming drives,they are not disciplined and they are not as great as everyone makes them out to be, i watched them barely beat Ned in Reliant. Soulja i hope youre jags can take it to em 1 point 2 points it dont matter as long as you come home with the "W"

I hpoe Ned can pull it off since everyone else got knocked off, and keep this area alive in the playoffs

LM players are huge you can wear them out by taking time consuming drives' date='they are not disciplined and they are not as great as everyone makes them out to be, i watched them barely beat Ned in Reliant. Soulja i hope youre jags can take it to em 1 point 2 points it dont matter as long as you come home with the "W"

I hpoe Ned can pull it off since everyone else got knocked off, and keep this area alive in the playoffs[/quote']

I can agree on some of the things you typed.....but all in all a good game.......BMCs QB is a beast.....the Coogs are sometimes overly agressive.....but slow drives will not slow them down......the Coogs are at least three to four deep at every position......As for the Ned game it was a good one and Ned could have won but again that was the first game of the season...we dont even have the same backs or QB from that game......key to remember the Coogs have gotten better since the start of the season....not worse or inconsistent like some other squads......Hope to see you guys again.....and great season........

Go COOGS!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder