Lumberton@Barbers Hill.........

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="HillGuy" post="1045375" timestamp="1314796790"]
The seating capacity for Eagle Stadium is now 7500 according to school official. Texas Bob listed the old at 5500.  With that and the new turf, it should be a lot more attractive as a playoff venue now.
[/quote]

The only drawback is parking and limited entrances and exits from the facility. Other than that, the new turf looks great.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a Thorn in anyone side.......Please Bh dont let the fact of a brand new stadium is going to get you that win  Png had one of there worse seasons ever in a brand new stadium so just make sure your boys are ready cause here comes the L Train I hear them coming and dont forget L Train is in the elite 20 4a which Barbers Hill has a history of not beating

[quote name="UHCoog44" post="1045392" timestamp="1314798147"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=87322.msg1045375#msg1045375 date=1314796790]
The seating capacity for Eagle Stadium is now 7500 according to school official. Texas Bob listed the old at 5500.  With that and the new turf, it should be a lot more attractive as a playoff venue now.
[/quote]

The only drawback is parking and limited entrances and exits from the facility. Other than that, the new turf looks great.
[/quote]

There are secret ways to get out, we just don't share them with visitors  ;D  Seriously though, Perry Rd which runs on the North end of the stadium is going to be extended all the way East to 565, both to link the school to property it purchased on 565 (for future campus) and to relieve congestion on Eagle Dr.  It just occurred to me that it will be perfect for GT teams leaving after their loss to get to I-10 next year  ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1045613" timestamp="1314821354"]
That new turff will be slippery for a few seasons.  I am ready for Sexton and Rueter to hit that midget Qb from Dayton in the jaw and slide his ars back to Dayton.
[/quote]

As was proven last year, they will have to catch him first.  Seems like they were about 54 steps behind him last year.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Kiandn" post="1045671" timestamp="1314827228"]
its so funny this a bh vs lumberton page but it doesnt matter who bh plays they have to bring up dayton
[/quote] Funny I was thinking the same thing... And they complain that Dayton takes over the threads.. yet they make comments about Dayton on other threads all the time.... I saw the new recruit for BH seems the mascot has made the team.. pictures to follow

Anyone that's watched the Raiders play this year knows that they are way better than people  Are giving them credit for. The Raiders have shown early on that they can consistently drive the ball up and down the field with a new offense that is only going to get better, and they have a scrappy D that has looked good against solid opponents.
Clean up the mistakes and this team should be fine.

My prediction Raiders earn some R E S P E C T!  :D

[quote name="liltex" post="1045892" timestamp="1314875931"]
shine all nine Liberty 99.9 fm click on team mascot/logo is 1 that will air it ;)
[/quote]Umm I don't think it will be on the radio.. but it will be streamed on the internet

http://www.teamline.cc/sportpage?teamcode=5730&eventcode=20

[quote name="liltex" post="1045904" timestamp="1314879864"]
Really,(streamed)lawd so I can go fly fishing on the net ;D
[/quote] Why yes.. streamed...
Live streaming, more specifically, means taking the media and broadcasting it live over the Internet. 8) not sure how many flys you gonna catch on a net..  ;D but I guess it can pass time til real 19-4A football is played next Friday  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1045699" timestamp="1314830541"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=87322.msg1045671#msg1045671 date=1314827228]
its so funny this a bh vs lumberton page but it doesnt matter who bh plays they have to bring up dayton
[/quote] Funny I was thinking the same thing... And they complain that Dayton takes over the threads.. yet they make comments about Dayton on other threads all the time.... I saw the new recruit for BH seems the mascot has made the team.. pictures to follow
[/quote]

As usually the Dayton are delusional; D Let see who started this thread hmmmm Answer "A Dayton Fan" ENVY then the first shot  from a Dayton fan . from LilTex Quote :"Christening of the all new Ant Mound soldier field. Lawd it might be 54-0.Nah they ant that good".

It would seem that the ENVY Datyon has for BH always turns a BH thread into a Dayton/BH thread then they want to call foul on page 6 and beyond. The only reason Dayton gets brought up is because you trolls will not stay out of our threads ;D ;D

BH by 21 is still my prediction for this game ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1045951" timestamp="1314885848"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87322.msg1045699#msg1045699 date=1314830541]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=87322.msg1045671#msg1045671 date=1314827228]
[/quote]

As usually the Dayton are delusional; D Let see who started this thread hmmmm Answer "A Dayton Fan" ENVY then the first shot  from a Dayton fan . from LilTex Quote :"Christening of the all new Ant Mound soldier field. Lawd it might be 54-0.Nah they ant that good".

It would seem that the ENVY Datyon has for BH always turns a BH thread into a Dayton/BH thread then they want to call foul on page 6 and beyond. [b]The only reason Dayton gets brought up is because [/b]you trolls will not stay out of our threads ;D ;D

BH by 21 is still my prediction for this game ;D
[/quote] Other wise a BH thread would be just boring :D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1045962" timestamp="1314887015"]
Bh talking about knocking our little qb out. You better hope you dont get what you wish for our back up qb is a beast.
[/quote]lol, they won't get a chance to knock out our qb. They'll be too busy trying to catch our running backs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83