Kirbyville at Newton Predictions?

Claude

Newton Vs Kirbyville  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Newton Vs Kirbyville

• Newton
    • Kirbyville

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1043892" timestamp="1314630903"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=87310.msg1043886#msg1043886 date=1314630596]
Kirbyville's program has come way to far to allow one kid to upset the cart. Irvine may have been good last year, but he would need to prove himself THIS year, not to outsiders but to his teammates. He missed all the hard work days, then going to come in and be the hero? What would that say to all the ones that have been there?
[/quote]
Idk the story but he is a kid...probably not his choices where he is living.
[/quote]

I'm not saying it was his "choice", but if it happens it still has the same effect.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever that was that said Irvine was as good as Sherman Gilbert is way off.  Irvine is a tough between the tackles runner, but does not have nearly the speed or athletcism as Gilbert.  If you think he would of been the diffrence against Coldspring you may want go back and watch the tape of the game. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1044404" timestamp="1314668708"]
Whoever that was that said Irvine was as good as Sherman Gilbert is way off.  Irvine is a tough between the tackles runner, but does not have nearly the speed or athletcism as Gilbert.  If you think he would of been the diffrence against Coldspring you may want go back and watch the tape of the game.
[/quote]...Heck ... I have finally decided that Coldspring fans are waaayyyy to touchy ..... You won ... whohoo ....go beat your chest .....

[quote name="utfan06" post="1043330" timestamp="1314554884"]
Newton by at least 2 td
[/quote]Maybe ... but this is a rivalry game ... stranger things have happened ... I have seen teams get up for a rivalry, suprise the other team .... let em play .... Good luck kats ... will be pulling for ya ...

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1044449" timestamp="1314672145"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=87310.msg1044404#msg1044404 date=1314668708]
[/quote]...Heck ... I have finally decided that Coldspring fans are waaayyyy to touchy ..... You won ... whohoo ....go beat your chest .....
[/quote]

This from a Wildcat fan? Kirbyville fans do know a lot about beating their chest!! ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1044603" timestamp="1314705116"]
Mama always told me..."Son hold your head up,even if your tail is dragging".. Talk's Cheap that's why everyone has a lot of it (including self).. Hold your head up Kats,this too shall pass away... ;)
[/quote]

Amen, good post kville......2 good programs at both schools, should be a good game. I know that the kids will play hard and give all they have to win......have to give Newton props, but gotta root for the kats in this one.

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1044404" timestamp="1314668708"]
[/quote]

Irvine is just a threat on any play as the kid from Coldspring ....trust me. If the Oline get at least have way good then you'll see what i'm talking about. Yes Gilbert is a speedy back, but nothing Kirbyville haven't seen before or usually have. Coach Barbay gonna have to spread the ball around more on offense or its gonna be an upset for the Trojans if they meet up with a team with a solid run stop defense because you guys have NO passing game!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1044657" timestamp="1314711467"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=87310.msg1044404#msg1044404 date=1314668708]
[/quote]

Irvine is just a threat on any play as the kid from Coldspring ....trust me. If the Oline get at least have way good then you'll see what i'm talking about. Yes Gilbert is a speedy back, but nothing Kirbyville haven't seen before or usually have. Coach Barbay gonna have to spread the ball around more on offense or its gonna be an upset for the Trojans if they meet up with a team with a solid run stop defense because you guys have NO passing game!
[/quote]

What would the score have been if he had threw the ball more? Coldspring smoked you and your talking about how weak the team was? Arrogant to say the least.

[/quote

Doesn't look like CS needed a passing game. Sounds more like sour grapes. :o

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1044662" timestamp="1314711938"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=87310.msg1044657#msg1044657 date=1314711467]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What would the score have been if he had threw the ball more? Coldspring smoked you and your talking about how weak the team was? Arrogant to say the least.
[/quote]

ALOT!!!! ;D ;D   

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1044600" timestamp="1314704676"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=87310.msg1044449#msg1044449 date=1314672145]
[/quote]

This from a Wildcat fan? Kirbyville fans do know a lot about beating their chest!! ;D
[/quote]Hello ChampionEagles .... my name is Kettle .... yours must be Pot ..... :o ....

I find it quite amusing actually that some supposedly fans from Kirbyville can look down from the mountain and be blinded by the clouds and not see anything. :o Kirbyville got hammered and they still act superior and expect the rest of the world to be blind with them!! Pot must be what your smoking if you expect to be in the game Friday night!! At least Newton has the trophies to back up their program. Nobody remembers who finished second, no matter how many times you attend the competition. For as the hating thing, that's a way over used term which means absolutely nothing to anyone that's not in elementary school. Newton and Kirbyville have met 66 times with Newton winning 39 of those. Ya'll have won the last three, so win 13 more and we will be even. 8)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1045372" timestamp="1314796307"]
I find it quite amusing actually that some supposedly fans from Kirbyville can look down from the mountain and be blinded by the clouds and not see anything. :o Kirbyville got hammered and they still act superior and expect the rest of the world to be blind with them!! Pot must be what your smoking if you expect to be in the game Friday night!! At least Newton has the trophies to back up their program. Nobody remembers who finished second, no matter how many times you attend the competition. For as the hating thing, that's a way over used term which means absolutely nothing to anyone that's not in elementary school. Newton and Kirbyville have met 66 times with Newton winning 39 of those. Ya'll have won the last three, so win 13 more and we will be even. 8)
[/quote]
Dont get too cocky....you might be shell shock.

[quote name="Cardinal Supporter" post="1045324" timestamp="1314763954"]
Kirbyfille had a geat team the lst two years making it to the finals and all. I wish they had won state. They certainly deserved it. But they graduated most of those players. I believe Newton will win this one pretty handidly.
[/quote] I dont....they gonna have to work for it. Newton is not that much better than us.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami