Kirbyville at Newton Predictions?

Claude

Newton Vs Kirbyville  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Newton Vs Kirbyville

• Newton
    • Kirbyville

I'm thinking Newton will be playing with a lot of emotion for this game. They have one of their former coaches back, but as the head coach this time. And, the LEGEND we've been used to seeing on the sidelines for so many years won't be there to open the season. Finally, they want revenge for the last two years. For these reasons, I'm picking Newton.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="JB94" post="1043543" timestamp="1314574210"]
I'm thinking Newton will be playing with a lot of emotion for this game. They have one of their former coaches back, but as the head coach this time. And, the LEGEND we've been used to seeing on the sidelines for so many years won't be there to open the season. Finally, they want revenge for the last two years. For these reasons, I'm picking Newton.
[/quote]
The last three years you mean....im going with Kville :)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1043497" timestamp="1314571240"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=87310.msg1043387#msg1043387 date=1314559575]
Newton tuff @ home Newton by 14
[/quote]

Yea they are, but i believe Coach Neece will be moving ALL the underclassman up and Burman Irvine should be enrolling back in Kirbyville High School tomorrow :)
[/quote]  unless he is bringing an offensive and defensive line with him he might just wanna stay where he is.   

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1043566" timestamp="1314576394"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=87310.msg1043497#msg1043497 date=1314571240]
[/quote]

Yea they are, but i believe Coach Neece will be moving ALL the underclassman up and Burman Irvine should be enrolling back in Kirbyville High School tomorrow :)
[/quote]  unless he is bringing an offensive and defensive line with him he might just wanna stay where he is. 
[/quote]Hmmmm!

Let the games begin WT Johnson.....Friday night will be the beginning of a new era....And I couldn't think of a better team to begin with than the Kirbyville Wildcats.... ;D

I'm going to say NEWTON wins by asmuchastheywanttoo!!!!!  Go Eagles and leave it all in the field!!!!!!

[quote name="tjcfan08" post="1043597" timestamp="1314580153"]
Let the games begin WT Johnson.....Friday night will be the beginning of a new era....And I couldn't think of a better team to begin with than the Kirbyville Wildcats.... ;D

I'm going to say NEWTON wins by asmuchastheywanttoo!!!!!  Go Eagles and leave it all in the field!!!!!!
[/quote]t

I had the same reaction about the Trojans just a few years ago. Kirbyville will be back up in just a matter of time. I'm gonna see what yall do without Sherman Gilbert. ;)

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1043566" timestamp="1314576394"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=87310.msg1043497#msg1043497 date=1314571240]
[/quote]

[/quote]
If Coach Neece is the coach I think he is, Irvine won't be seeing any action soon. He has not put in the work or time with the team to justify suiting out. Later in the year, maybe then, not now. He does not deserve to suit up now, IMO. He's not part of the team.

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="1043662" timestamp="1314586076"]
Hope your not depending on 1 player to make up for the horrible play last week??
[/quote]

Nope, but Irvine is just as good as the kid from Coldspring. He just didn't get as many carries as Ford last season. If the line improve alot this year then i believe you will see a much better Kirbyville team. Irvine gave WOS defense fits last season.

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1043680" timestamp="1314587134"]
Is there any truth to this, because Burman can make a positive on this offense for sure...probably play both ways.
[/quote]

Well wouldn't he have to sit for a few weeks or something like that? Isn't there an UIL rule for people who are moving to a school they have to play JV ball for a few weeks something like that. I may be wrong but it seems like there is. Oh well good luck this week Kville and Newton..

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1043805" timestamp="1314623903"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=87310.msg1043680#msg1043680 date=1314587134]
Is there any truth to this, because Burman can make a positive on this offense for sure...probably play both ways.
[/quote]

Well wouldn't he have to sit for a few weeks or something like that? Isn't there an UIL rule for people who are moving to a school they have to play JV ball for a few weeks something like that. I may be wrong but it seems like there is. Oh well good luck this week Kville and Newton..
[/quote]
sit for a few weeks?...oh Burman...I thought you meant the Leboneese camel jockey!.... ;D

Kirbyville's program has come way to far to allow one kid to upset the cart. Irvine may have been good last year, but he would need to prove himself THIS year, not to outsiders but to his teammates. He missed all the hard work days, then going to come in and be the hero? What would that say to all the ones that have been there?

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1043886" timestamp="1314630596"]
Kirbyville's program has come way to far to allow one kid to upset the cart. Irvine may have been good last year, but he would need to prove himself THIS year, not to outsiders but to his teammates. He missed all the hard work days, then going to come in and be the hero? What would that say to all the ones that have been there?
[/quote]
Idk the story but he is a kid...probably not his choices where he is living.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont