Huntsville @ #6 Brenham: Updates... Brenham Wins!

Brenham 44
Huntsville 7
0:09

Huntsville doesn't call fair catch and is absolutely demolished!  (probably one of the hardest hits I've seen at the HS level) Brenham recovers and takes a knee.

Brenham looks a lot better than I thought they would....  Very impressed!  QB has been dead on, WR's have caught just about everything, HB looks even better than advertised & the defense has been stellar. (Huntsville's no huddle offense caught us off guard at first, but they've adjusted now) I believe they've created 4 fumbles, and have 1 interception.

Chip on our shoulder!  Message for Huntsville to send the rest of 18-4A, including Kingwood Park!
According to KWHI
Offensive player of the game- Kartel Claridy
Defensive player of the game- Malcolm Brown

Dean Haveman- 7/10  5 TD's (in one half)
Kartel Claridy- 15 for 192yds 1 TD (in one half)
Troy Green- 1 rushing TD
Trémond Moore- 3 receiving TD's
Tyler Watts- 1 receiving TD
James Zellars- 1 rushing TD
Malcolm Brown- 1 receiving TD

Offense looked really good, but Huntsville's defense got worse as the game went on.

Our offense surprised me!

[quote name="liltex" post="1042313" timestamp="1314420061"]
Ouch da bluebell shuffle was on tonight.Justin you gotta believe and polish those green shoes.Sounds like the O was steamrollin ;)
[/quote]

Ya it was, but they only played a half of football! ;)

I shined them up right before the game! :D

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="1042409" timestamp="1314443649"]
Malcom Brown caught a TD!!!  what the heck  Now we got to deal with that too. It's bad enough that you have to tie up half your OL to keep him out of the backfield, so coach has him running pass routes.....great.....just great....
[/quote]

Lol.  Ya, he's the official starting TE now. ;) Troy Green moved to FB, so we can use our new weapon, Klartel Claridy, at HB.  This is gonna be a great year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed