Hardin vs. Liberty

Guest HHSalumni

Guest gsemike
Where in this thread did you see any trash talking? Several Hardin supporters predicted a Panther victory.

Myself - Liberty by 10

Very impressed with Fitzwater, a future D-1 QB no doubt.

Trash talking?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="dodiej" post="1042184" timestamp="1314415744"]
liberty 49 hardin 0!!! wonder where all those trash talkers are now... bobcat 55, you still think hd could beat liberty? revenge is SWWWWEEEETTTT!!! lol.. both teams played hard tho, congrats to both!
[/quote]yeah were are all the trash talkers. HHSAlumni???

Liberty looked pretty good. They have a few new kids, with some pretty good speed! With that being said, not a very big team, but the speed can make up for this! Should be fun to watch this year! Congrats Panthers, and Jones isn't the only reciever that opposing D's need to worry about, Williams looked pretty impressive tonight!!!

Guest gsemike
Maybe you should re-read this post. HHS alumni predicted Liberty would WIN......

If I say that you will beat Huntington next week, would that be considered trash talking towards you, or for you?

Your eyes are playing tricks on you. Or you have little voices in your head changing things you are actually trying to read.

Liberty, as predicted by MYSELF Will finish the season 7-3 and make the Playoffs once again. Just like I said last year, after they lost to Hardin by 30 points. I predicted a record of 5-5 and a playoff appearance. The rest is History. Good luck Panthers.

[quote name="gsemike" post="1042390" timestamp="1314430197"]
Maybe you should re-read this post. HHS alumni predicted Liberty would WIN......

If I say that you will beat Huntington next week, would that be considered trash talking towards you, or for you?

Your eyes are playing tricks on you. Or you have little voices in your head changing things you are actually trying to read.

Liberty, as predicted by MYSELF Will finish the season 7-3 and make the Playoffs once again. Just like I said last year, after they lost to Hardin by 30 points. I predicted a record of 5-5 and a playoff appearance. The rest is History. Good luck Panthers.
[/quote]Typical Hardin resident .. Always bow down to the people in Liberty. You know were better  ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="gsemike" post="1042390" timestamp="1314430197"]

[/quote]

there's a few threads we've been posting on where trash talking has been going on. if you care that much feel free to look em up, not gonna waste my time. if the shoe doesn't fit...

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1042404" timestamp="1314442600"]
I trashed talked!!!! What about it. Even though I did predict a Panther win they still should have won by sixty!!! ;D
[/quote]

they called back several td's.. on one drive they called back three and we still scored..

[quote name="HHSalumni" post="1038340" timestamp="1313874098"]
Ex-Panther

In the other thread you stated "Liberty will kill Hardin" but in this thread you have Liberty by two TD's.

If a win is a Kill, please inform us all. I was under the impression that if you killed somebody, it would not even be close at all.

Hardin 56
Liberty 28      I would almost consider that a Kill.
[/quote]

so im guessin u would consider 49-0 a kill, correct?

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1038535" timestamp="1313893717"]
I believe Liberty wins this one by 3 scores. Hardin has a good passing attack that picked H-D apart. The offensive scheme that Haynes runs is awesome. Hardin will score on Liberty via the air a few times. Problem is... Hardin is very small and young, also the Hornet defense can't stop the run. Liberty will have size in the trenches over Hardin. Neither teams are any good, neither makes the playoffs this year. But... Liberty wins this game 42-21. If they run at Hardin?
[/quote]

neither are good but both are better than diasetta whom you consistently praise???

[quote name="3apantherfan" post="1042383" timestamp="1314428108"]
Liberty looked pretty good. They have a few new kids, with some pretty good speed! With that being said, not a very big team, but the speed can make up for this! Should be fun to watch this year! Congrats Panthers, and Jones isn't the only reciever that opposing D's need to worry about, Williams looked pretty impressive tonight!!!
[/quote] Don't know how familiar you are with the receivers on Liberty's Team but at any time they can put 5 or 6 receivers on the field that can catch the ball lots of depth in the receiver skills both wide receiver and tight ends

[quote name="dodiej" post="1042522" timestamp="1314457846"]
[quote author=HHSalumni link=topic=86959.msg1038340#msg1038340 date=1313874098]
Ex-Panther

In the other thread you stated "Liberty will kill Hardin" but in this thread you have Liberty by two TD's.

If a win is a Kill, please inform us all. I was under the impression that if you killed somebody, it would not even be close at all.

Hardin 56
Liberty 28      I would almost consider that a Kill.
[/quote]

so im guessin u would consider 49-0 a kill, correct?
[/quote]No dodiej, A good ole country a** whippin ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="PantherX" post="1042927" timestamp="1314494609"]
[quote author=3apantherfan link=topic=86959.msg1042383#msg1042383 date=1314428108]
[/quote] Don't know how familiar you are with the receivers on Liberty's Team but at any time they can put 5 or 6 receivers on the field that can catch the ball lots of depth in the receiver skills both wide receiver and tight ends
[/quote]
Williams has stepped his game up this year. He's just as much a threat as is Jones to opposing secondaries, you wont see him in the run game like you will Jones, but he is a good WR, I also see #80 the 6ft4 sophomore out there quite a bit, he has 2 touchdowns so far.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder