F.B Elkins @ Dayton predictions....

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1039667" timestamp="1314108761"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=86954.msg1039664#msg1039664 date=1314107945]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=86954.msg1039657#msg1039657 date=1314106776]
I predicted the 0-3 start last year for the Bronco's and have my new prediction of 0-4 this year so........ ;D Elkins by 14
[/quote]Our stable of RB's will be healthy and ready to rock come the "King of the ant hill" contest ! Not good for you - :'( But look at the bright side atleast you'll have a new football field to brag about . ;D
[/quote]
I hope we are both healthy, BH being the smallest school in the district has depth issues just as Dayton does. If both teams stay healthy I think BH will redeam that beat down from last year ;D
[/quote] By redeam you mean score a point  ;)  I do think this years game will be a good contest  and I'm sure BH will be a formidable opponent under the second year of new coach. I guess your coach has leaned not to gran-stan before the game to induce shock & awe on our little Bronco's kinda backfired last year . :-*

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broncos will regroup and give young Elkins trouble.Tangibles in Depth comparison-Dayton vs BH-Qb Dayton-Wrs Dayton-Rbs Dayton-Db Dayton(16)ints 2010 OL-tie DL-tie Spec.teams Dayton- Team Speed Dayton- Kicking Dayton-Playoff exp.(big games)Dayton- Coaching Dayton.Beatdown on it's way maybe not 54 bad but it's coming ;) ;D

Think friday night could be a tough one for the broncos. Elkins is a very good 5a program and will have more size and speed than we have seen this year so far. From what I understand we will be without our two best running backs and our defense still has a lot of maturing to do. I am picking Elkins 35 to 10 over the broncos. Having said that I think when we get to district and our team is healthy we will have another district 19 4a title. I keep hearing bh talk alot about what is going to happen to the broncos when they play them and I am still trying to figure out what they are talking about its not like the score was even close last year and I dont see how they plan on making up the 54 points they got beat by . I also hear bh talk about the fact we started of 0 and 3. I would like to see them play a non district schedule like the broncos. Oh well as usual we hear what the eagles are going to do to the broncos just to fall flat on their face. Like a great man once said bh " if your not first your last".

Guest octfeb
A lil tidbit bout the Elkins

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/fort_bend/sports/fort-bend-isd-football-preview-capsules/article_15ba6c4a-ccfc-11e0-a740-001cc4c002e0.html

[quote name="dayton" post="1039636" timestamp="1314099934"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=86954.msg1039625#msg1039625 date=1314097521]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=86954.msg1039608#msg1039608 date=1314072316]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=86954.msg1039533#msg1039533 date=1314059834]
[quote author=rollinac link=topic=86954.msg1039366#msg1039366 date=1314035371]
Elkins graduated a huge senior class and most of the previews around here are not looking towards a great season.  I'd be surprised if Dayton was -15 or whatever it was through 3 games.  Doesn't matter till district.
[/quote]

With  LITTL PONY and DA HORSE in tha stables might be a tough night for DA BRONX. Might have to open the passin game up a bit ;) I agree it seems tha Bronx dont get rollin till about the 3rd / 4th game.
[/quote]

I forgot about the injuries.  I would take Dayton if they were healthy, but since they're not, I'm going to have to take Elkins. 

Elkins 21
Dayton 13
[/quote]

[b]We are healthier than people think, we aren't short handed at RB.[/b][/quote]

:o :o

fill us in bronco1!
[/quote]

Must of seen Marcain / Jamad taken reps at RB ;)

[quote name="Matt" post="1040301" timestamp="1314228447"]
It will be 30 something for the elkins, and single digits for dayton, sorry they are outsized, outmanned, and this will be the last time dayton plays them!
[/quote]Matt not giving the Bronco's much credit :-\ Outsized,outmanned that's about every team we play !

Guest octfeb
[quote name="jayhawk" post="1040319" timestamp="1314232300"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=86954.msg1040301#msg1040301 date=1314228447]
It will be 30 something for the elkins, and single digits for dayton, sorry they are outsized, outmanned, and this will be the last time dayton plays them!
[/quote]Matt not giving the Bronco's much credit :-\ Outsized,outmanned that's about every team we play !
[/quote]wow! Hey Matt person you gonna b at this game?

Guest octfeb
[quote name="knightrider" post="1040361" timestamp="1314236492"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86954.msg1040347#msg1040347 date=1314234819]
Well you know them armchair fans don't know how we play.Hooray for Elkins though if they can pull that off.Bad news for them if they can't ::) ;) ;D
[/quote]yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol
[/quote] Well he's probably another jealous hater, that refuses to get on the Purple Band Wagon.  ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="jayhawk" post="1040372" timestamp="1314237227"]
Went to Bronco's practice today - And our RB problem has been solved " big time " Friday will be exciting !
[/quote] ??? inquiring minds would like to know :-\

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1040635" timestamp="1314295517"]
Will Elkins have the same qb as last year?  That kid had really good pocket presence and could sling the ball around pretty well.  Should give the DB's a test.
[/quote]

This article says he is back...

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/fort_bend/sports/fort-bend-isd-football-preview-capsules/article_15ba6c4a-ccfc-11e0-a740-001cc4c002e0.html

Haven't seen Dayton play this pre-season yet but by going off of the posts/articles Dayton will have their hands full.  Dayton has never had problems scoring due to the athletes and speed.  Looks like the concern is on the defensive side of the ball and I really don't see that being straightened out by the first game of the year.  Defense will take some work and the guys getting some type of chemistry going which will translate into a sound unit come district.  IMO Dayton's secondary has always been suspect over the years as far back as I can remember.  Regardless, the tougher schedule at the beginning of the year is always a good thing for the team as a whole, even better for the younger kids.

You can always tell when Dayton knows they will lose a game! I found this thread almost going to page 2!!! Come on Dayton fans you have to BELIEVE!!!!! Just because Toups jinxed you with a win prediction and is only 60 % right because Dayton wins ball games doesn't mean anything!

So What they are.....

5A
Bigger than you
Faster than you
Deeper than you
Smarter than you
Have better colors than you
Date thier sisters less than you

You HAVE PURPLE AND BELIEVE ;D ;D ;D ;D

Keep running that head and the Broncos will leave in their starters for all 4 quarters of the old river shootout. 

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1041147" timestamp="1314369895"]
You can always tell when Dayton knows they will lose a game! I found this thread almost going to page 2!!! Come on Dayton fans you have to BELIEVE!!!!! Just because Toups jinxed you with a win prediction and is only 60 % right because Dayton wins ball games doesn't mean anything!

So What they are.....

5A
Bigger than you
Faster than you
Deeper than you
Smarter than you
Have better colors than you
Date thier sisters less than you

You HAVE PURPLE AND BELIEVE ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members