Coldspring vs. Jasper Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

the scrimmage was good for both teams the defenses is way ahead of the offense.coldspings o-line got good size but they was holding every play but with time thr will make the playoffs thats gonna be a challenge for the young line.defense is salty could carry them a long way.jasper is huge on the line average weight 275 but looked to me that they where moving in slow motion.but blocking good the qb will have time to throw. have lots of speed on defense but not very big all and all good scrimmage jmo

[quote name="bulldogs1990" post="1035211" timestamp="1313291519"]
coldspings o-line got good size but they was holding every play but with time thr will make the playoffs thats gonna be a challenge for the young line [/quote]

Oline will be a challenge this year just from the fact that the entire line will be new starters from last year, however, Oline will probably look better when they're allowed to scrimmage/play the way they're used to...Jasper told Coldspring coaches when they arrived (at scrimmage) that they didn't want the Coldspring lineman cutting their defensive players (or there wouldn't be a scrimmage)....Hard to change up what you're taught to do (especially when you're young and lack experience)....

Oline will get a better chance to show what they can do against Newton this friday as I doubt there will be any pre-scrimmage demands made by Newtons staff...

On a different note I'd be surprised if Morgan doesn't have Jasper playing at a high level within the next year or two...Carthage is running on auto-pilot and I'm sure he had plenty to do with it and will try to implement many of the same things that worked there....He looks like a really good hire...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124