Kirbyville still dangerous!

I look for Kirbyville to surprise folks again....talent have never been a problem down here. The defense gonna be nasty and once the oline and passing game come together....them cats gonna be something else. Coach Neece is doing a great job working with them kids and they looking well conditioned. It amazes me when small towns like Newton and Kirbyille can compete with just about anybody in the area. Burman Irvine would have been a special player this year and i hate he had to move, but Kirbyville will be just fine and im wishing my cats and everybody else in the area good luck except against us...LOL

The thing I like the most about this season is no one knows what to expect (other than some good football). We have seen some play makers the past few years and you always knew pretty much what you were going to get going into a game. I am looking forward to seeing how this young team comes together. There were people who doubted that this team could step up when Muskgrove, Hazzelwood, Jackson, Ja Micheal and others left and the Cats found a way to man up make it back to the big dance and then a third good run at it. When you have the kind of talent this team has been blessed with someone is always waiting for thier time to shine.

[quote name="wildcatfan2000" post="1032682" timestamp="1312842788"]
Does anyone know if they are still practicing in the evenings? Went earlier and no one there. What time do they practice in the evenings if they do? Thanks.
[/quote]

I heard that they are practicing earlier in the morning then midday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124