Football reminder

With the new season upon us I wanted to repost this from last years game between the Super Bowl winners of STJFL and Lone Star. I would love to see this carried on this year and would love to see some sponser ship from both leagues towards the game and what it came to stand for last year. I personally helped deliver the benefits of this game to this family and I can tell you there was not a dry eye in the room. I will be more than glad to participate wether my team is involved or not, and I think it would be wonderful to see more teams involved with what I think could become one of the best traditions set for both of our leagues.

3 children (girl aged 4 and 2 boys aged 7 and 9) will have a Merry Christmas this year thanks to the sportsmanship and generosity of the STJFL/Lonestar youth football leagues. The money raised from our concession combined with a couple of donations I had from private individuals towards this football project was enough that these children will have a GREAT Christmas and the parents will have plenty of food on the table for the holiday season. My friends this is what sportsmanship is all about.
  I think this turned out better than my HJ coaches, and the Bridge City coaches expected, and would love to see it become a holiday tradition.

Thank you to all who participated
Richard Morreale

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83