Baytown Lee Spring Scrimmage

Jaevon must have scored 6 td's in that practice.
I think "The Sieve" might be a good nickname for Lee's defense.

I will try to make it to the spring game if I can.
If they can't do anything this year, they can hang it up. 
They won't have this assortment of athletes on the team again for a while, if ever, in my opinion.

Is Josh looking good for starting qb?

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="QB01" post="1013727" timestamp="1306242247"]
are any other baytown schools having spring ball too
[/quote]

Sterling had Spring football this year to implement the new schemes. Finished last week. Hard to get a reading when you're scrimmaging yourself.

GCM does not do Spring football.

From what I've heard from the rel coaches, they fought with "numbers" the entire time. Just cannot get these kids to show up this time of year.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1013400" timestamp="1306094835"]
Jaevon must have scored 6 td's in that practice.
I think "The Sieve" might be a good nickname for Lee's defense.

I will try to make it to the spring game if I can.
If they can't do anything this year, they can hang it up. 
They won't have this assortment of athletes on the team again for a while, if ever, in my opinion.

Is Josh looking good for starting qb?
[/quote]

he is doing pretty good coaches from uh,ut, texas state,usf, and utsa been at the practices looking at him, speedy, and d landry.

he told me he is working on being a pocket passer this spring. He going to save the running for the spring game and the season.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1014718" timestamp="1306538958"]
Ganders skill position players look mighty nice.

Who is #40 and #8 for the white team jabu?
#40 can run the ball.
[/quote]

I know who number #40 or #8 is I can ask josh tomorrow. Josh told me #40 is a freshmen and physical runner

Yes he definitely isthe most physical back we have had in a while.  I am so used to the undersized types.  If theyy do a lot of two back stuff them johnson shiuld be ok but if not then johnson might need to slide to receiver in my opinion.

Josh was night and day from last year to this year.  He looked more confident, stronger, faster and most importantly he was laying the ball right on the money in the passing drills.  The wind was devestating yesterday but he still did well.

Richardson, landry, oneal, randle, slim.  They have a lot of athletes with good size.

40 and 8  played linebacker as well and both looked the part.  Different than previous years' 150 pound linebackers.

I hate to get too excited after the downright pathetic year last year but lee has a lot of athletes.  Very thin in the trenches though

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont