at Southeastern Louisiana ~~L
vs. Northwestern State W
at Texas State L
vs. Central Arkansas (Homecoming) L
at Sam Houston State L
vs. Stephen F. Austin L
at Nicholls ~~W
vs. McNeese State L

So that puts my guess at 4 wins. It'll be a tough road now that you're playing a regular schedule, even with the 2 Sub D-I schools.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1009641" timestamp="1305252976"]
vs. Texas College W
at South Alabama L
vs. Incarnate Word W
at Southeastern Louisiana W
vs. Northwestern State W
at Texas State [b]Junior College[/b] W
vs. Central Arkansas (Homecoming) L
at Sam Houston State L
vs. Stephen F. Austin L
at Nicholls ~~W
vs. McNeese State W

[/quote]

NWST was REALLY good last year, and Texas State will have about 20 extra players compared to our squads.

5-6. With wins over Langston, Texas College, SELA, Central Ark, Nicholls, and wouldn't be surprised at all to beat Texas State, or Northwestern. Pretty confident we lose to Sam, SFA, and McNeese. And finally, the South Alabama game will be much closer than last year in Beaumont. Still think we fall short.

I guess the real question is just how good the team around JJ will be. I think we all know JJ has talent, but will the pieces around him be enough to get the job done. Look at Caston down at Nicholls, he is EXTREMELY talented (pretty much single handedly beat TSU in San Marcos in multi OT), but the pieces are sketchy and they are up and down.

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="JJWooten" post="1009696" timestamp="1305258324"]
NWST was REALLY good last year,
[/quote]

SFA beat them 36-13.

If the team is bigger, stronger and deeper (which they should be) then 6 wins is not out of the question.  A few injuries and/or bad luck could mean only 4 wins.  This year should tell us exactly how good of a coach Woodard is.  I wonder how long LU will give him to win, especially if a move up to FBS happens in the next 2 or 3 year?

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1010032" timestamp="1305322349"]
[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=84189.msg1009696#msg1009696 date=1305258324]
[/quote]

SFA beat them 36-13.
[/quote]

SFA beat everyone last year except Texas A&M under Texas State (under a 4th Q collapse). NWST went 4-3 last year in the SLC losing only to SFA & McNeese (the top 2 teams) and a loss to Nicholls.

And do we really want to talk about SFA beating them when they beat y'all by much worse in the same season?

[quote name="JJWooten" post="1010119" timestamp="1305330772"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=84189.msg1010032#msg1010032 date=1305322349]
[quote author=JJWooten link=topic=84189.msg1009696#msg1009696 date=1305258324]
[/quote]

SFA beat them 36-13.
[/quote]

SFA beat everyone last year except Texas A&M under Texas State (under a 4th Q collapse). NWST went 4-3 last year in the SLC losing only to SFA & McNeese (the top 2 teams) and a loss to Nicholls.

And do we really want to talk about SFA beating them when they beat y'all by much worse in the same season?
[/quote]

settle down, jj..thats ecbuc bringing in the sfa score...he's so anti lu, dont know why he bothers posting here

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1010603" timestamp="1305354287"]

settle down, jj..thats ecbuc bringing in the sfa score...he's so anti lu, dont know why he bothers posting here

[/quote]

Ahhh, I feel like I've seen his posts before, he's the one so proud to be an SFA fan (After they went 0-11 for season of course).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83