Baseball - LCM vs Baytown Lee / predictions

Teams that want to play a 3 game series believe they are the better team. Anyone and I mean anyone can beat someone in one game, to many things can happen. So yes LCM as well as Lee should be concerned about one game. Ganderdad- How are you going to feel if your Ace pitches a one hitter strikes out 12 and loses because of an error or misplayed ball? That is why one game playoffs stink. If I were a betting man, my money would still go on LCM, so there is no fear here,just smart enough to know anything can happen in one game,even the best team losing!!

Hey if I was making the decisions,we would be playing a 3 game series....Since I'm not I'm just going with the decision our coach has made..It is what it is....And the 13k's and we make a mistake situation has gone thru my head here a lot.So like I said we will be in Orange tomorrow cheering on our Ganders.....I think UIL should not give the one game option and let the best team move on...
GO GANDERS.........

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1005335" timestamp="1304450969"]
Hey if I was making the decisions,we would be playing a 3 game series....Since I'm not I'm just going with the decision our coach has made..It is what it is....And the 13k's and we make a mistake situation has gone thru my head here a lot.So like I said we will be in Orange tomorrow cheering on our Ganders.....I[glow=red,2,300] think UIL should not give the one game option and let the best team move on...[/glow]GO GANDERS.........
[/quote]YEP!!!

[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="1005425" timestamp="1304470730"]
Gee-- Dont worry about them rednecks since they only graduate about 2% of their players anyway... Go get em LEE, GCM, BH ,and CROSBY....
[/quote]WOW.... ???  See ya at Lamar [glow=red,2,300]You [/glow] [glow=red,2,300]city ignorant TRICK [/glow] :o

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="L.C.M.Fanatic" post="1005830" timestamp="1304561780"]
Oh so what was that about y'all coming down here and beating us by no less than 4 runs? And what was that about y'all having the best pitcher? Before you make statements like that i'd make sure you had a team that could at least put the ball in play with bases loaded and no outs. And how about those back-to-back shots! WOW i could definitely tell he was the better pitcher on those two bombs he gave up. Please make sure you can score before you predict a big win.
[/quote]

Whatever. You won, congrats. I'll take Reed Seeley on my team any day.

[quote name="Pitch Count" post="1005559" timestamp="1304520623"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=83830.msg1005537#msg1005537 date=1304515787]
Who can get the bunt down and make the routine will win.
[/quote]

You gotta git 'em on base to do anything with the bunt . . .
[/quote]

We were both wrong, LCM never stopped at the base, 2 x.

[quote name="LCM76" post="1005843" timestamp="1304562509"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=83830.msg1004987#msg1004987 date=1304375982]
I might just have to make the trip to Orange for this one.
[/quote]

Did you make it?  If you didn't you missed a good pitcher's duel.

[/quote]

No I didn't, but I got the prediction right.

[quote name="BaseBow" post="1005517" timestamp="1304513469"]
[quote author=BOHICA5581 link=topic=83830.msg1005425#msg1005425 date=1304470730]
Gee-- Dont worry about them rednecks since they only graduate about 2% of their players anyway... Go get em LEE, GCM, BH ,and CROSBY....
[/quote]WOW.... ???  See ya at Lamar [glow=red,2,300]You [/glow] [glow=red,2,300]city ignorant TRICK [/glow] :o
[/quote]

Hey tough guy.. I was at Lamar and didnt see you or a resemblence of a team from the so called NATION...hahahahahahaha....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn