Baseball - LCM vs Baytown Lee / predictions

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1004556" timestamp="1304266786"]
Let's look at the strengths by positions and batting orders. It might take a few days, but add the most likely lineup and let's pick a winner

Lineups

LCM

Baytown Lee

[/quote]

One gamer........Let's see the probables

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="1004960" timestamp="1304368888"]
Mr.Bfan.....you have been wrong before and you will be wrong on this one also...  ;D
[/quote]

Lol, I don't know as much about Lee, so it's hard for me to pick them over a team that played us as close as LCM did this year.  Good luck to both teams!  BTW, don't count Montgomery out just yet, in the game against New Caney.  Montgomery is a very scrappy bunch, and if New Caney doesn't take them seriously, the winner of this one could be getting the Bears.

Baytown's coach must think his staff isn't deep enough for a series, but to agree to play at LCM? The Bears have veteran senior leadership, including a coach who has over 50 playoff wins.

I like the sophmore James Swan, he hits the ball hard all the time. Bears squeeze out a win and move on.

Dang I hate prom.......Our #1 is top of the food chain and our should have been #2 has shut out Langham Creek in preseason,shutout Crosby down when he came in.And pitched a shutout against 19-4a district champs with a 2-0 win...

Guest Ranger83
Coach Hackney's eyes are wide open. He knows that a 3 game series is not in rel's best interest. That's not taking anything away from his other pitchers, but Seeley gives them a legitimate shot. IF he gets in trouble, they have some other guys that are more than adequate.

hate to say this but the baseball guys should know that when the season starts that there is a possibility that playoffs will interfere with prom and they need to put their priorities in place.  Last year LCM played a game the day of prom and all the guys and their dates knew that their was a chance that it might happen.  There is a chance that it will happen again. 

It seems to me like the bears want three cuz they are not so sure about game 1.....  ??? The dirtybirds will be ready to battle...It is what it is and one game it will be...Both teams better bring there A game and go hard or go home...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder