Jasper 5 Hardin-Jefferson 2

LCM 2 Jasper 1 8 innings

Hamshire-Fannette 7 LCM 0

LCM 6 Hardin-Jefferson 5

Hamshire-Fannette 3-0

LCM 3-1

Jasper 1-2

Hardin-Jefferson 0-4

The tourney went late last night as the Bears completed a triple header,long wet day:

Game 1, LCM 2 Jasper 1

Great pitching duel between Alvis from Jasper and a Soph LH who's name I do not know. Bears battled with Ehlert,Dugas and Womack. Defensive highlight is a base's loaded no outs for Jasper, line drive to left and a Sliding catch by Sr. Slayde Martin who jumped up and threw out the runner at third for a DP.

Game 2, HF 7 LCM 0

Bears are baffled at the plate with a great outing from #9 out of HF he kept the Bears off balance with a great CB all night. HF is a scrappy bunch and play well should be a solid challenge to BC in that district.

Game 3, LCM 6 HJ 5

Another battle for the Bears P Kyle Cassidy went 4 inn. and I believe he had 10k's. HJ up 2-0 in the third when Sr. Dugas hit a 2run HR to tie it up.

Bears down in the last inning 5-4 but load the bases and score 2 for the win. Nasty night ,wet .

Bears advance to Championship and would face the winner of Jasper/HF but I believe all games today will be canceled.

Guest bigred99

The tourney went late last night as the Bears completed a triple header' date='long wet day:

Game 1, LCM 2 Jasper 1

Great pitching duel between Alvis from Jasper and a Soph LH who's name I do not know. Bears battled with Ehlert,Dugas and Womack. Defensive highlight is a base's loaded no outs for Jasper, line drive to left and a Sliding catch by Sr. Slayde Martin who jumped up and threw out the runner at third for a DP.

Game 2, HF 7 LCM 0

Bears are baffled at the plate with a great outing from #9 out of HF he kept the Bears off balance with a great CB all night. HF is a scrappy bunch and play well should be a solid challenge to BC in that district.

Game 3, LCM 6 HJ 5

Another battle for the Bears P Kyle Cassidy went 4 inn. and I believe he had 10k's. HJ up 2-0 in the third when Sr. Dugas hit a 2run HR to tie it up.

Bears down in the last inning 5-4 but load the bases and score 2 for the win. Nasty night ,wet .

Bears advance to Championship and would face the winner of Jasper/HF but I believe all games today will be canceled.[/quote']

Bears

WOS looks like they will compete, with HF making a good showing at your tourney, how did the Roebuck kid fron Hardin-Jefferson look?

We pitched pretty good at Kelly tourney without using Angelle. Dishon, Haymond, Stringer and Bolton got some good work.

The Roebuck kid that pitches is solid, he did not pitch against us but we watched him, the other Roebuck that plays 2nd is tough at the plate.

I will tell you this HF is better than WOS, and HJ is right there. I was impressed with how hard HF played, solid lineup. This could be the best year in that district for baseball.

LCM did struggle at the plate and the way we played I was amazed we were able to go 2-1 on friday. The kid from Jasper Alvis is as good as any in the area, great slider.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83