Anahuac vs. Buna Game Thread/Buna wins/Comments

I shall assume that the new regime, is the same as the old regime. Thats right, 5 district titles in a row for the Cougars!  Another scrappy effort tonight for the Buna boys.  Although Jacob Clark didn't have his best stuff, it was probably his best performance of the season.  He fought hard and never gave up, a real gutsy performance with so much on the line tonight.  If I am right, every Cougar had at least 1 hit tonight as well, some had multiple hits.  The now solid Cougar defense keeps on getting better every game, great range at shortstop with Terrier, a really good arm coming out of center with McCauley, numerous digs and stops over at first with Hale, Yoes running down balls over in left, Patricks arm from behind the dish.  I really like the way these boys have come together in the second half of the season.  Good feelings heading into the postseason.  Congrats to the seniors tonight, Terrier, Hawthorn, Hale, McCauley and Clark.  Keep it up guys, great season and now on to the playoffs.  GO COUGARS!!!!

Jacob Clark pitched a GREAT game!!!  A COMPLETE GAME with 11 k's, 3 walks, 2 hbp and 8 hits!!!  His last district game, as a Cougar (Senior), and the district title on the line!!!  The Cougar defense behind him was rock solid!!!  Buna hit the ball all night!  Smart base running and great coaching moves helped keep Buna on top all night too!!!  Those Anahuac Panthers never gave up and fought to the end, as they always do!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83