EC vs. Hemphill Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Just an FYI...since Hemphill is a DETX team, there is a thread regarding this playoff game posted at DETX sports. Be sure to make your predictions over there as well for the Hemphill fans to see.

http://www.deepeasttexassports.com/forum/index.php

Maybe not weak overall, but compared to district 23 it is IMO... Newton, Corrigan Camden, and San Augustine have won a state championship in the last 3 or 4 years... and Hemphill made an appearance recently in the title game. I might be wrong come Friday, but I think it will be a 23-2A sweep... EC is your only chance.

East Chambers has more speed then Hemphill, so that is a factor as it always is. Hemphill is very good on defense. Really run to the ball. I think EC will control the ball enough to keep Hemphill off the field and then if they feel they are behind and have to abandon the ground game it is to EC favor. Coach V and his staff will have the Bucs ready to play. Have to go with EC by 10.

I wouldnt put greatness and Hemphill hand in hand, but Hemphill is traditionally tough in the playoffs... as is the rest of district 23 2A. Until district 24 proves me wrong, I see them as a weak district if BUNA and DEWEYVILLE can make the playoffs. EC is good, but the rest of the district cant be that much improved over the course of one year. I think EC and Hemphill will be a good game. I am saying that Hemphill will prevail because they HAVE been tested, unlike East Chambers.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder