Nederland 51 Lumberton 25/ Final Comments

I don't mean depressing for the team. I mean depressing in the sense that in the old days, one or two genuine contenders would be left at home in that district. Back then, we knew that the first two rounds probably weren't as good as two of the teams who had been left behind. Now there are two genuine contenders and a slew of 500 or below teams fighting for the third spot. The district isn't what it used to be. I meant depressing for those of us who have either been a part of the district or admired it until recently.

Guest 1motime

I don't mean depressing for the team. I mean depressing in the sense that in the old days' date=' one or two genuine contenders would be left at home in that district. Back then, we knew that the first two rounds probably weren't as good as two of the teams who had been left behind. Now there are two genuine contenders and a slew of 500 or below teams fighting for the third spot. The district isn't what it used to be. I meant depressing for those of us who have either been a part of the district or admired it until recently.[/quote']

easy to say that when your team is 10-0

• 8 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124