SETX SELECT Whitecaps 16U looking for 1 player

The SETX SELECT Whitecaps 16U is looking to add one player to their Summer 2011 roster which currently consists of:

Freshman - Eric Foshee - Vidor Varsity
Sophomore - Nick Foshee - Vidor Varsity/JV
Freshman - Jarred Taylor - Vidor JV
Freshman - Shay Singleton - Vidor JV
Sophomore - Travis Gentry - Vidor JV
Sophomore - Aaron Chambers - Ozen Varsity
Freshman - Chance Koch - Lumberton Varsity
Freshman - Joseph Hancock - Lumberton Varsity/JV
Freshman - Cooper Dix - Lumberton JV
Freshman - Collin Bledsoe - Hardin Jefferson Varsity

The SETX SELECT Whitecaps have been playing select baseball since February 2009 and are coached by Justin Rhodes, VJ Bunner, and Derik Kilmer. No coaches have any children in the organization and are dedicated to helping young adults learn and develop their abilities in baseball and in life. We continuously preach the importance of hard work and dedication, and demand that from each and every player.  The Whitecaps posted a 7-22-2 record in their first summer season and have since went 71-30-1 from September 2009-Present.  We are looking to add one player to our roster for the Summer 2011 season and are primarily looking for a pitcher (would also play secondary position) with varsity level abilities.  We will play 8 tournaments beginning May 28 and ending August 14th.  We will play two tournaments at Lamar University, three in Baytown with Triple Play Baseball, two in Tomball with Texas Prospects, and one in either Dallas with Past-time baseball or Waco with Texas Showcase League.  The cost is $650 per player and that will cover all tournament fees, coaches expenses, and cover the coaches' travel expenses (hotel & gas).  Practices will be as scheduled and players are still allowed (and encouraged) to play Nederland Babe Ruth.  Anyone who is a 2013 or 2014 graduate is welcome to tryout.  Tryouts will be on an individual basis. Anyone who meets the age requirements and is interested in playing for the Whitecaps this summer or has any other questions about the 16U Whitecaps should contact me at 409-781-8569 or by email at [email protected].  Once we have decided on a player then I will remove this post and no other tryouts will be needed so contact me ASAP if interested.

Justin Rhodes - Head Coach

This is a class act organization, my son plays on this team and the coaching is superb. The best in the area in my opinion, they have worked so hard to develop these young athletes into Very Good baseball players, They never say "Can't". And they are great roll models for these young men. If your son is hard worker dedicated to becoming a better Ball Player, then try out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124