vhs

Who Takes 3rd in 22-4a  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who Takes 3rd in 22-4a

• Vidor
    • Nederland
    • PNG
    • LCM

VHS I did say good luck to all the schools and because I gave the edge to the bulldogs that I had something against you guys I don't. You guys gave us a great game and I'm saying is that Nederland is playing Lumberton at home in which I believe they will beat the raiders and get in with the win. It really doesn't matter who played well at the time in which LCM and Lumberton also played us well and you guys need help to get in and thier chances to me are better. do you really believe that Lumberton will beat Nederland or are you just hoping they do. After you guys played us that way you did I just knew that you would win out the rest of the way but it did not happen. I have love for all the schools in our district. Somebody has to win and somebody has to lose and good luck to all.

I do believe Lum. can beat Ned. if they play to the level they showed earlier in the season. If their passin game is on they should pick the Ned. defense apart which will in turn let #5 run all over the place.

I didn't feel like you were picking on us, I'm with you in wishing good luck to all of the teams. :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont