CROSBY VS BARBERS HILL PREDICTIONS

[quote name="Yearof thePat!" post="992714" timestamp="1301941675"]
[quote author=BOHICA5581 link=topic=82649.msg992712#msg992712 date=1301941536]
You told me to calm down and then you go and write an essay, ese. Can't wait til Friday either. By the way, you did set yourself up for this comment. Does the "BIG L" on the front of your shirt stand for LOSER?????
[/quote]

Why don't you meet up with him on Friday and find out?
That is assuming you can get a ride to the game.

That is probably correct!  I think you have hit the nail on the head with BOHICA????
This is someone either pretending to be a Crosby parent or a kid ;)

You are so true guy I let the kids get to me...Ok here is real baseball for you.Jeremy G. will come out with his best stuff on the mound today and beat BH..that's if the other 8 or 9(DH) give him run support.BH has some kids that can step up and swing it a little ,as well as Crosby.(I know ,a couple have played for me)....So sorry if I have offended any one with trying to keep this post entertaining.And as for my son and I HE has GCM to concentrate on today.So see yall Friday..

[quote name="WhatHappened?" post="993186" timestamp="1302028031"]
Baseball question. When a right handed hitter is up to bat, do they see the ball better against a left handed thrower or right handed thrower?
[/quote]
At what level are the pitchers?  I think it is all dependent upon the pitchers as well, some pitchers are much better at not showing the ball than others.  You must also take into consideration where they are coming from, over the top, 3/4, side arm or sub.

If I were to put two pitchers at an even level with the same mechanics, I always saw Lefties better than righties.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124