CROSBY VS BARBERS HILL PREDICTIONS

Calm down BOH I was being a smart Ass from all the "BH PARENT"talk about how they can hit the fast pitching better than slow pitching, this was by no means a jab at Jeremy.The kid is a beast and I sho will be one of his followers when he moves on to the next level.So with that being said have fun playing the better team and see yall in Crosby......I LOVE BASEBALL.....

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="992668" timestamp="1301937981"]
"No Reed NO Chance" should be y'alls motto......
[/quote]

Very shabby without Gabby!

Let's see last year how many games did we win without our #1hold on "21-5a District Champs"?And wait Lee is 5-1 this year so my math says Reed didn't throw in 3 games right?Stop me when I'm wrong...Don't get me wrong he is our #1 guy and our #2 can beat you also,hold on you will see him Friday and if he has a bad day yall haven't even seen #3.I would put our #3 vs any club.So our "chance" with #2 or #3 is a lil better than your chances.........see you friday,ill be the guy with the big L on the front of my shirt come by and say hi...I'll buy you a hot dog...And I would put #2 for GCM vs any club....

[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="992590" timestamp="1301929687"]
Calm down BOH I was being a smart butt from all the "BH PARENT"talk about how they can hit the fast pitching better than slow pitching, this was by no means a jab at Jeremy.The kid is a beast and I sho will be one of his followers when he moves on to the next level.So with that being said have fun playing the better team and see yall in Crosby......I LOVE BASEBALL.....
[/quote]

GEE.....I see that you realize that is a BH player running his mouth all the time and not a parent.
I will call you tonight.....looking for quality soph year players for the summer.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="992712" timestamp="1301941536"]
You told me to calm down and then you go and write an essay, ese. Can't wait til Friday either. By the way, you did set yourself up for this comment. Does the "BIG L" on the front of your shirt stand for LOSER?????
[/quote]

Why don't you meet up with him on Friday and find out?
That is assuming you can get a ride to the game.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="992726" timestamp="1301942745"]
Starbucks... Are y'all those two janitors that can't seem to mop the floors or take the trash out correctly... Shame on you, I will be there in a minute or so to BUY you a Starbucks and a HOT DOG....
[/quote]

No tengo los documentos necesarios para trabajar en Starbucks.

You would come to Baytown....I heard the birds fly upside down over Crosby... ;D Ohh wait yall do have the crawfish shack my favorite place...And Friday the birds will be well feed......Hey Pat I told you this "ESE" will hook you up with the right papers....

Hey GEE good comeback and the Crawfish shack is the best, maybe after the game I can buy you two beers, one for each eye... It sounds like this little pat is like your sidekick and you are Spike. You know like the one in the cartoons. Here is a link if you would like a laugh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov-1S8Xxd94

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="992740" timestamp="1301943928"]
You would come to Baytown....I heard the birds fly upside down over Crosby... ;D Ohh wait yall do have the crawfish shack my favorite place...And Friday the birds will be well feed......Hey Pat I told you this "ESE" will hook you up with the right papers....
[/quote]

Este chico es una loco. ¿Qué significa por ese?
Permítanme atraparlo en la Bahía de sucio.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="BOHICA5581" post="992763" timestamp="1301945822"]
mtoto anasoma cole watoto Pwawili ndizi moja mbili zinatosha PAT.......  

That is Swahili and the interpretation is ' You are a goat smelling idiot Pat"........
[/quote]

Ok, Swahili it is.

Fimbo iliyo mkononi ndiyo iuwayo nyoka.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124