Athletic Complex open house

Went to the open house this afternoon.  WOW!!! It was as good as I heard and something LU fans can all be proud of.  The only thing we didn't get to see was the coaches office.  Particularly impressed with the sports medicine, weight room and home locker room.  Saw Woodard there and shook his hand for the first time.  Wanted to talk some but wasn't the right moment.  Also spoke to Tidwell and asked when the new MBB coach would be hired.  He said that he hoped to have it done by Tuesday.  While I was on the tour in the weight room, saw Dr. Simmons come in and start talking with Tidwell.  You know that the MBB coaching situation was a major topic of their conversation.  Sorry, don't have any insight on where they are going.  I still thinkg that Terry Evans would be the best choice out of who we have on the list, but after thinking about this more would take Knight if Cross was on his staff.

I was very impressed with the entire layout of the complex. On par with with the major universities. I saw Tidwell and wanted to ask about the bb job, but sure he would have given a standard answer. LU should be proud of this top notch facility!

By the way...don't step on the Cardinal head.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami