High Island VS. Sabine Pass

[quote name="Grizz" post="989131" timestamp="1301279999"]
[quote author=SuP LiL HeMi HEyRoo 69 link=topic=82291.msg989123#msg989123 date=1301277701]
Thats wat u said about evedale lol wat happen there ??? ???
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he didnt say that when we played evadale
[/quote]pretty sure he did say that.....i think if high island plays hard they could win. They have some athletic kids out this year and beat big sandy by 8 so it could go either way.

[quote name="grang33" post="989366" timestamp="1301336571"]
[quote author=Grizz link=topic=82291.msg989131#msg989131 date=1301279999]
[quote author=SuP LiL HeMi HEyRoo 69 link=topic=82291.msg989123#msg989123 date=1301277701]
Thats wat u said about evedale lol wat happen there ??? ???
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he didnt say that when we played evadale
[/quote]pretty sure he did say that.....i think if high island plays hard they could win. They have some athletic kids out this year and beat big sandy by 8 so it could go either way.
[/quote]
when we played evadale he said
"should be a close game, SP comes out with the W."

Now tell me where that says SP wins big?

I have so far watched every game the Cards have played, I am not even from there but i wanted to see the talent level they have generated this year, and so far from what i see even if anyone thinks the games they have won were flukes or even by walks!(BS) Thats part of baseball all i can tell them is you should never underestimate a team from there past. They are pretty solid on defense this year and the further the season goes on the bats are just getting hotter, from what i can see is you better watch out for HI cause they play hard and they play to win. I believe they want something to prove to all the schools and people that have negative things to say that they have a chance and are working to get better everyday!

Im thinkin Eye-Witness is from SP? And he is right you cant win a game with that many walks but you could also pitch your #1. I mean be smart its baseball. BS is a very good team and so is SP from what i hear but everyone has a bad game and BS got some good hits on HI But what kills them is that their 7,8, and 9 batters want no part of a 76mph. fastball so they are barely in the box so they will never make it through there line-up, where as HI has a pretty solid line-up and has some clutch hitters at the bottom of the line which helps a lot. It will be a good game between SP and HI. But if HI plays like i know they can i think they can pull through with another win. Good Luck SP! And play Hard HI i have to go for the underdog i see the harsh things about yalls team just time to step-up and show everyone how yall can really play!

[quote name="SuP LiL HeMi HEyRoo 69" post="989402" timestamp="1301341273"]
The lefty from sp is prob going to walk HI 16 times so they should be good And i would also say this game is a rivalry >:( >:(
[/quote]funny you say that where as the lefty from what i hear has dominated HI every year

[quote name="Baseballisthebest1" post="989429" timestamp="1301346548"]
Im thinkin Eye-Witness is from SP? And he is right you cant win a game with that many walks but you could also pitch your #1. I mean be smart its baseball. BS is a very good team and so is SP from what i hear but everyone has a bad game and BS got some good hits on HI But what kills them is that their 7,8, and 9 batters want no part of a 76mph. fastball so they are barely in the box so they will never make it through there line-up, where as HI has a pretty solid line-up and has some clutch hitters at the bottom of the line which helps a lot. It will be a good game between SP and HI. But if HI plays like i know they can i think they can pull through with another win. Good Luck SP! And play Hard HI i have to go for the underdog i see the harsh things about yalls team just time to step-up and show everyone how yall can really play!
[/quote]
If your scared of a 76mph fastball you shouldn't be playing high school baseball

[quote name="Grizz" post="989488" timestamp="1301359287"]
[quote author=Baseballisthebest1 link=topic=82291.msg989429#msg989429 date=1301346548]
[/quote]exactly!!! Bp
If your scared of a 76mph fastball you shouldn't be playing high school baseball
[/quote]

Yeah lol well tell BS 7, 8, and 9 hitters that not me! I seen the game im not choosing sides im just speaking the truth. And i doubt there would have been a difference with the #1 pitching only for the reason that HI has played against some pretty good pitchers plus that still dont help the fact that HI was hitting the holes in the out field?

[quote name="Baseballisthebest1" post="989603" timestamp="1301379293"]
Yeah lol well tell BS 7, 8, and 9 hitters that not me! I seen the game im not choosing sides im just speaking the truth. And i doubt there would have been a difference with the #1 pitching only for the reason that HI has played against some pretty good pitchers plus that still dont help the fact that HI was hitting the holes in the out field?
[/quote]are you kidding me? have you seen their ace pitch?? big.. huge difference in speed and accuracy

[quote name="Baseballisthebest1" post="989704" timestamp="1301413745"]
Well i heard that HI's ace had a sore arm when they played Evadale? But i di notice an increase in speed from the Evadale game to the BS game. He wa throwing at least 5-6mph. faster against BS.
[/quote]Just going by what i saw at the Evadale game . He was throwing around 71-72 and Sp pitcher was hitting 73- 74 this was pretty consistent on both sides. Having a sore does make a difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn