Central Heights at Hemphill! Predictions?

Won wins?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Won wins?

• Central Heights
    • Hemphill

I think itll be a good game. CH should win this one easily. But for the first few innings it will be good. Hemphill has one good pitcher. That freshman Twine kid. He wont last seven against probably the most powerful offense in the state. Theyll need someone to step up big time to even have a chance in this one.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="987763" timestamp="1300991507"]
I think itll be a good game. CH should win this one easily. But for the first few innings it will be good. Hemphill has one good pitcher. That freshman Twine kid. He wont last seven against probably the most powerful offense in the state. Theyll need someone to step up big time to even have a chance in this one.
[/quote]

I agree 100%. It is CH and everyone else.

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="988131" timestamp="1301075553"]
Should be a slugfest with these two prolific offenses taking the field! Goin with Hemphill sheerly because their offense is just on too much of a roll. That Twine kid is someone to watch out for. He's a potential 5-tool type player who should be a D-1 prospect by his Senior year.
[/quote]
CH has way to much talent this year.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="SportsN3rd" post="988152" timestamp="1301078014"]
[quote author=pinelandflash link=topic=82186.msg988131#msg988131 date=1301075553]
Should be a slugfest with these two prolific offenses taking the field! Goin with Hemphill sheerly because their offense is just on too much of a roll. That Twine kid is someone to watch out for. He's a potential 5-tool type player who should be a D-1 prospect by his Senior year.
[/quote]
CH has way to much talent this year.

[/quote]

I have heard they have all that talent.... where did they all originate from? Wish we could take transfers in, we could possibly get ranked too! ;D

Hey greenhornet, how did you like the game? And Central Heights isn't a town, so how is the school supposed to get students without kids moving in from nearby towns. Like LUFKIN Hudson or Central het students from Lufkin and Dallas small schools get transfers from bigger Dallas schools. Nac high has also received plenty of transfers for us. And I wouldn't even play the transfer card if you don't even live within an hour from said location, besides, one team havingtransfers is no excuse for getting beat 18-0.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote author=BluePride152011 link=topic=82186.msg988596#msg988596 date=1301108981]
Hey greenhornet, how did you like the game? And Central Heights isn't a town, so how is the school supposed to get students without kids moving in from nearby towns. Like LUFKIN Hudson or Central het students from Lufkin and Dallas small schools get transfers from bigger Dallas schools. Nac high has also received plenty of transfers for us. And I wouldn't even play the transfer card if you don't even live within an hour from said location, besides, one team havingtransfers is no excuse for getting beat 18-0.
[/quote

I liked the game just fine. That's about what I would expect from the # 2 ranked team in the state. That's what you guys should be doing every game in. No excuses just a statement. Good job tonight. I would be proud too.

[quote name="BluePride152011" post="988596" timestamp="1301108981"]
[/quote]
Very well put. I know the shortstop is from SA. So tell me, what decent highschool baseball player wouldnt want out of SA? lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    doctorelviss
    Newest Member
    doctorelviss