Woodville vs. Nacogdoches Central Heights Game Thread/CH wins/comments

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="987240" timestamp="1300856184"]
When Central Heights ties up with Hemphill it should be a slugfest with those two offenses! It will come down to (as it always seems to) pitching, pitching pitching, pitching, and defense. The team that doesn't beat themselves will win this game.
[/quote]
CH has only given up only 2 runs in district play out of 4 games.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="987449" timestamp="1300904352"]
They smashed the ball all night, made routine plays, and had good coaching. Woodville made several errors and didnt hit. I think CH will beat hemphill. Simply because CH has better pitching as a staff, better hitting as a full lineup, and a much better defense.
[/quote]
Prediction:
CH 10

Hemphill 2

[quote name="SportsN3rd" post="987521" timestamp="1300916506"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=82130.msg987449#msg987449 date=1300904352]
They smashed the ball all night, made routine plays, and had good coaching. Woodville made several errors and didnt hit. I think CH will beat hemphill. Simply because CH has better pitching as a staff, better hitting as a full lineup, and a much better defense.
[/quote]
Prediction:
CH 10

Hemphill 2
[/quote]Sounds like a good guess. I think theres more scoring though..

CH 18
Hemphill 4

I will admit that I haven't seen Central Heights play this season. It will come down to whomever doesn't give the other extra outs. No one is giving Hemphill much of a chance against CH (18-4?!), so that's why I picked them (call me sentimental for picking the underdog). CH may win, but it will not be a blowout. The freshmen on the Hemphill team were all on a state championship team last year (I believe) so the big stage shouldn't intimidate them.

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="988138" timestamp="1301076170"]
I will admit that I haven't seen Central Heights play this season. It will come down to whomever doesn't give the other extra outs. No one is giving Hemphill much of a chance against CH (18-4?!), so that's why I picked them (call me sentimental for picking the underdog). CH may win, but it will not be a blowout. The freshmen on the Hemphill team were all on a state championship team last year (I believe) so the big stage shouldn't intimidate them.
[/quote]
Go watch the game. Those kids can play! Ranked #2 in the State

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="988138" timestamp="1301076170"]
[/quote]
ok is this dixie league or little league?? lol niether mean a thing when you get up to the varsity level. So throw that out the window. CH has more experience, pitching, batting, and fielding. EVERY aspect of the game belongs to them in this one.

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="988184" timestamp="1301082572"]
[quote author=pinelandflash link=topic=82130.msg988138#msg988138 date=1301076170]
[/quote]
ok is this dixie league or little league?? lol niether mean a thing when you get up to the varsity level. So throw that out the window. CH has more experience, pitching, batting, and fielding. EVERY aspect of the game belongs to them in this one.
[/quote]
Not trying to take anything away from CH, but if you are ranked #2 and you know you have all that talent then what is to worry about? Why even play Hemphill? Why are we EVEN having this post? Because we like competition.  You should be ranked #1 with all the talent you have.

Why is everyone hatin on me here? Lol. I know the difference between pony league and high school ball. Was just making a comparison is all. Congrats CH on the victory. Just remember a lesson I was once taught: When you beat a team that badly you had better enjoy it now, because one day that team you just pulverized will return the favor to you! Just sayin..........

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="988878" timestamp="1301188985"]
[quote author=allball24 link=topic=82130.msg988640#msg988640 date=1301112305]
Yea well that won't be happening this year
[/quote]
very well said lol noone in this district will beat them. CC and Woodville have competed the best though 8)
[/quote]
Haha. You can say that.

[quote name="SportsN3rd" post="988948" timestamp="1301206508"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=82130.msg988878#msg988878 date=1301188985]
[quote author=allball24 link=topic=82130.msg988640#msg988640 date=1301112305]
Yea well that won't be happening this year
[/quote]
very well said lol noone in this district will beat them. CC and Woodville have competed the best though 8)
[/quote]
Haha. You can say that.
[/quote]

Woodvilles gonna pull it out next time. Just put the freshman on the mound 8) undefeated with him on the hill lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder