Mizzou's HC Mike Anderson to Arkansas

i just hope mike can hold on to all of those incoming recruits. his style of game is WAY different than pelphrey's. there were a few current players that were talkin about leaving, but hopefully they stay now. i for one thought pelphrey deserved one more year with the recruiting class he has coming, but it is what it is. he was a good recruiter and man, but his x's and o's left something to be desired....sound familiar? the only difference is roc got his year with the supposed great class and didn't do anything with it.

[quote name="spoonbill" post="987721" timestamp="1300984967"]
i just hope mike can hold on to all of those incoming recruits. his style of game is WAY different than pelphrey's. there were a few current players that were talkin about leaving, but hopefully they stay now. i for one thought pelphrey deserved one more year with the recruiting class he has coming, but it is what it is. he was a good recruiter and man, but his x's and o's left something to be desired....sound familiar? the only difference is roc got his year with the supposed great class and didn't do anything with it.
[/quote]arkansas is suppose to have a top ten class coming in.

[quote name="Scooter!" post="987727" timestamp="1300985641"]
[quote author=spoonbill link=topic=82006.msg987721#msg987721 date=1300984967]
[/quote]that's what i was talking about...i hope they all still come...i hope they all feel like their game fits the new coaches style of bball.

[quote name="spoonbill" post="987764" timestamp="1300991521"]
[quote author=Scooter! link=topic=82006.msg987727#msg987727 date=1300985641]
[quote author=spoonbill link=topic=82006.msg987721#msg987721 date=1300984967]
[/quote]that's what i was talking about...i hope they all still come...i hope they all feel like their game fits the new coaches style of bball.
[/quote]they should contend for the SEC West title next year if they do.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami