Thank You, jdawg03!!!

bronco1

Finally somebody gives a reason other than 22-4A is down.

In the Week 10 Preview Show about 22 or 23 minutes into the show Jordans states the case for 22-4A and I agree. The usually weaker teams are up. The playoffs should determine if the district was weak or not, ultimately.

Yes...i dont believe 22-4a is down..i think its more of a case of the traditionally weak teams getting stronger...LCM, Lumberton, and Vidor are all probably better this year then they have been in maybe the last decade...I think we'll start to see this pay off some in the playoffs for our area teams..

PNG may be a little down...Nederland, I dont think so...maybe its not their strongest team, but you look at how they played LaMarque in the first game of the season.....I dont believe Nederland in a "down" year would play that well against one of the biggest 4a Powerhouses in the state...I think they go a few rds in the playoffs if they can play well on defense

I watched Nederland in that game and quite frankly I thought much more of them after that game than before. Nederland's defense did well against LaMarque, however other than a 900lb average accross the line Lamarque did not have much offensively. LaMarque'ss QB in this game was VERY bad. I don't think LaMarque is as good as their ranking.

Nederland just needs to step it up on defense. If they play as hard as they did against LaMarque they should do fine against most anyone in the area. Mosley is a dominant player and with some balance they could be dangerous. The Galena Park and Nederland possibility will be interesting. Both teams defenses are having questionable years and both offenses can score quickly against a weaker defense.

Having said all that I agree it is a combination of weaker teams and stronger teams.

Just my opinion.

I just think it is a discredit to the teams that are normally weaker in this district. As well as Dayton, we are good team this this year and should be for at least the next 2 or 3 years. Like I said before the playoffs will show the strength or lack there of in this 22-4A district. If we(22-4A) can make a good showing it will tell alot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn