Ladies are in the NIT

TexasTerror, I have to give it to you. You are one arrogant individual. I posted myself the article in the Beaumont Enterprise and have read the press release from Lamar. BTW, where have the NIT or WNIT change in rules been noted?

Then to bring Bob West into the discussion is ridiculous. I know after over 30 years of being a sports editor there are a few people that don't like him and/or some of the articles he has written but he has earned several honors and awards. For one he is a two-time Texas Sportswriter of the Year.

And you write for who?

May all be a moot point anyway because I believe Lamar by way of its record this year and last years NCAA birth will get an at large, but Terror - READ IT AGAIN. It says AND!!!

Automatic Berths
A team that is offered an automatic bid by the WNIT shall be the team that is a.) the highest-finishing team in its conference’s regular-season standings, [b]and[/b] b.) is not selected for the NCAA Tournament. A team that fulfills these qualities will earn the WNIT automatic berth for their respective conference, regardless of overall record.

Meaning that the top finishing team in the conference gets a birth if they don't get the Auto to the NCAA. It says nothing about the second place team JACK A$$. Therefore based on this rule, McNeese will go to the NIT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83