woodville vs hemphill

The Wville-Tarkington game was a strange game.Wville lost 3 key players is the 1st quarter.QB-Collar bone & 2 RB's which also start on def...That along with 3 other players standing on the sidelines with broken ankles(2 of which were the starting RB's in the Splendora game...Made for a tough night. Injuries are a part of any sport though, especially FB. Tarkington deserves credit for the win...They played well that night.. The QB was back last week vs Newton and that helped wville...Good luck to the Eagles vs. Hemphill.It Has the makings of a good game...

depends on what team shows up. the one that played Tarkington or the one that played Newton?

I actually hope hemphill wins, so newton will go D1. I think that Newton would run through D2 like they did last year in D1. With Newton as D1, there would be no argument in the end of who is the best team in 2A. I think that Newton, Tatum, and Marlin are hands down the most talented teams in 2A, and I personally would like to see them on a crash course to settle who is actually the best in 2A. Ive never known any of these coaches to take the easy way out in anything, so I am betting that they are hoping to all go into the same bracket. Without this, there will be another Celina saying they are the best even though they never saw Barbay's team head to head.... just a thought. :idea:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont