Help from coaches

To all area head basketball coaches, girls and guys

I need you to send me a PM with your school email address. Next week we will begin to send out nomination forms for the All Star games that will be played as a part of the Evadale Catfish Festival.

Once I get addresses I will send out the nomination form and you can respond via the internet. The All Star games will be for senior players only and if you have seniors that might be participating in other games, please make them aware that they need to select games that will not effect their NCAA status.

The 4A/5A games will be on Thursday, May 12th at 6 & 7:30
The 2A/3A games will be on Friday, May 13th at 6 & 7:30
The 1A games will be on Saturday, May 14th at 3 & 4:30
all games will be played in the Rebel Gym on the Evadale ISD campus.
Players will be instructed as to wearing their light or dark uniform to the game.

We hope to invite players from
5A  West Brook and PA Memorial
4A  Central, LCM, Livingston, Lumberton, Nederland, Ozen, PNG and Vidor
3A  Bridge City, Hampshire-Fannett, HArdin-Jefferson, Orangefield, Silsbee and WOS
2A  Anahuac, Buna, Deweyville, East Chambers, Hardin, Kountze, Newton, Warren and Woodville
1A  Burkeville, Chester, Goodrich, High Island, Leggett, Spurger, Big Sandy, Hull-Daisetta, Sabine Pass, West Hardin, Colmesneil, West Sabine and Zavalla
Private Schools  Kelley (4/5A game), Legacy (2/3A game) and Orange Community (1A game)

Coaches please send me your addresses ASAP so we can fill out the rosters and make preparations for the games.

• 2 weeks later...
First want to thank the coaches that have responded with email addresses so I can send the nomination forms for the all star basketball games.

I intend to send them out on Monday and I still need the majority of coaches email addresses. Please send me a PM and i will handle it as I do my own. I just want to give coaches the opportunity to nominate players and for those players to have a chance to play in one of the all star games.

Thanks again!

I am sending out information today to coaches that have responded to my request for information about our All Star games.

Here is the list of schools that have responded so far

Vidor      Lumberton    High Island    East Chambers  Bridge City
Hardin    Woodville      Silsbee          Nederland          Spurger

That is a good number but I still need to hear from other schools. If you school is not on the list please contact your coaches and give them this phone number 409 276-1470 that is the Evadale Catfish Festival number and if you get voice mail just leave a message. Thanks and we look forward to hosting some great games featuring some outstanding talent. It will be one more reason that you should attend the biggest little festival in Southeast Texas...the Evadale Catfish Festival.

Thanks for all the help!

[quote name="Rebel Yeller" post="986662" timestamp="1300803598"]
I am sending out information today to coaches that have responded to my request for information about our All Star games.

Here is the list of schools that have responded so far

Vidor      Lumberton    High Island    East Chambers   Bridge City
Hardin    Woodville      Silsbee          Nederland          Spurger

That is a good number but I still need to hear from other schools. If you school is not on the list please contact your coaches and give them this phone number 409 276-1470 that is the Evadale Catfish Festival number and if you get voice mail just leave a message. Thanks and we look forward to hosting some great games featuring some outstanding talent. It will be one more reason that you should attend the biggest little festival in Southeast Texas...the Evadale Catfish Festival.

You can add West Sabine to the list of schools that have responded but I still need to hear from Burkeville, Chester, Goodrich, Leggett, Hull-Daisetta, Big Sandy, Sabine Pass, West Hardin, Colmesneil, Zavalla, Anahuac, Buna, Kountze, Warren, Newton, Hampshire-Fannett, Orangefield, Hardin Jefferson, WOS, Central, Ozen, Livingston, LCM, PNG, West Brook and PA Memorial.

If you have contact with coaches from any of these schools please alert them to this so we can include athletes from as many schools as possible. We are looking forward to some great games and involving as many players as we can. Thanks for any help you can give us!

Thanks for all the help!
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder