21 4A v. 22 4A Playoff Matchups

Um' date=' I dont know CougarPride. Welch is leading passing yardage in the district (area top 10) and 2 recievers are in the area top 20. Should be a good game :D[/quote']

Gringos tell my boy and the rest of the Eagles to take care of business. Many of us will be rooting for you guys to thrown a kink in the rope. :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CougarPride

well Huffman really I hate to say should not be in 4a. They have the talent of a average 3a team at best. We ran a total of about 8 plays but when you are averaging 8 yards a carry on the same play why go away from it. We also respect the coaches and players at huffman and made sure that are backups got plaenty of playing time

well Huffman really I hate to say should not be in 4a. They have the talent of a average 3a team at best. We ran a total of about 8 plays but when you are averaging 8 yards a carry on the same play why go away from it. We also respect the coaches and players at huffman and made sure that are backups got plaenty of playing time

Nice shot.

wow they let huffman score 28. Well our strong point is our defense.

Yea Cougar Pride they let us have some points because they felt sorry for us. Fact is at least we can spell twenty eight.

Guest CougarPride

wow you really acting all big and bad. That is funny. You have a great day and I hope talking trash on this web sight really made your day. I guess little man syndrome can been seen even over the internet. have a great day and good luck on the whole New Caney thing Because we will take care of them. Thanks for the parctice game last week also,,,, our backups got great reps :lol:

wow you really acting all big and bad. That is funny. You have a great day and I hope talking trash on this web sight really made your day. I guess little man syndrome can been seen even over the internet. have a great day and good luck on the whole New Caney thing Because we will take care of them. Thanks for the parctice game last week also' date=',,, our backups got great reps :lol:[/quote']

Anytime :lol:

Guest CougarPride
wow you are really acting all big and bad. That is funny. You have a great day and I hope talking trash on this web sight really made your day. I guess little man syndrome can been seen even over the internet. have a great day and good luck on the whole New Caney thing Because we will take care of them. Thanks for the parctice game last week also' date=',,, our backups got great reps :lol:[/quote']

wow you really acting all big and bad. That is funny. You have a great day and I hope talking trash on this web sight really made your day. I guess little man syndrome can been seen even over the internet. have a great day and good luck on the whole New Caney thing Because we will take care of them. Thanks for the parctice game last week also' date=',,, our backups got great reps :lol:[/quote']

Well, CougarPride I guess you haven't met ETBU, he is at least 6'6" and can surely back his talk. He knows football and is a good guy. If you are as wrong about New Caney as you are about ETBU, you may be in for a surprise.

You know ETBU is one hell of a guy. He supports all the kids in Huffman win or lose.

In case you didn't see the here of the game between Huffman and NC. Huffman was leading at the 1/2 by 2TD. Then NC come out and went to the run. When some one does nothing but run at you all night it weres you out. NC QB is probably one of the most talented QB in the area and is blazing fast he just doesn't like to take a hit! But NC had almost 375 yards of rushing at the end of the game.

Thanks guys but this thread is about the playoffs between two different districts. MY BAD :oops: Should be fun watching all of the area teams compete in the coming weeks.

Cougarpride I sure hate that it appears you draw Dayton round 1. I think you all are good enough to beat one of the other district teams, but Dayton is a tough draw. Central is no cake walk, but better than Dayton.

Too bad we both can't take turns spanking Nederland.

Cougarpride I sure hate that it appears you draw Dayton round 1. I think you all are good enough to beat one of the other district teams' date=' but Dayton is a tough draw. Central is no cake walk, but better than Dayton.

Too bad we both can't take turns spanking Nederland.[/quote']

Man its been a long time since teams have been wanting to play nederland, much less spank them

With all due respect to 21-4A, Nederland is down this season from their usual, especially on defense, but I do not think there is a team in that district that would spank us. I think the best in that district would be fighting for 3rd over here with the other mediocre teams. And, if you guys really think that BH is going to beat Central, then I will book all the action you want on that.

Guest CougarPride

No doubt, I feel that the teams in this district can definately play with Nederland this year. They seem to be having a down year, and if you stop one person you can beat them. I feel that Crosby. and Barbers Hill have good enough defenses to beat Nederland, and I feel that GP can outscore them. Now Central and Dayton are just strong on both sides of the ball, but I feel that If our teams in this district are optimistic we can make good games of it. Last year a Crosby team that is not half as good as this one lost 14-0 to Dayton in a good ball game So we are uses to playing them.

From the Houston Chronicle

CLASS 4A TEAM OFFENSE

TEAM RUSH PASS TOTAL AVERAGE GAMES

Waller 3174 613 3787 420.8 9

Lamar Consolidated 2479 1275 3754 417.1 9

Galena Park 2203 1339 3542 393.6 9

Brenham 1727 1779 3506 389.6 9

Beaumont Central 2373 1076 3449 383.2 9

C.E. King 2773 643 3416 379.6 9

La Marque 2135 1599 3734 373.4 10

Texas City 2722 570 3292 365.8 9

Nederland 2013 1160 3173 352.6 9

Furr 2052 1101 3153 350.3 9

Dickinson 1503 1622 3125 347.2 9

El Campo 2489 611 3100 344.4 9

New Caney 1479 1581 3060 340.0 9

Friendswood 1088 1917 3005 333.9 9

Montgomery 1441 1544 2985 331.7 9

Sterling 1380 1583 2963 329.2 9

Santa Fe 2110 827 2937 326.3 9

Lumberton 1459 1424 2883 320.3 9

Dayton 1810 1063 2873 319.2 9

Davis 1270 1562 2832 314.7 9

Dont put to much stock in GP anybodys stats look good when you play teams like smiley. GP would have trouble beating anybody in 22-4a even this areas 3a teams could give them more than they could handle.

Your so full of it :lol: HAve you ever watch football out side of your town?? 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder