Buna vs. Kirbyville Predictions who ya got???

Guest Abraham
I say K-ville all the way!!

Tyler Downs quote  " Call NASA to get this ball back because i'm sending it to the moon"  haha <-- This is some funny stuff!

I've heard theres been some trash talkin between these two teams. We'll see who can back it up today at 5pm in Buna.
All I'm hoping is if we start struggling on the mound, that we "WILL" make a pitching change [color=red][size=14pt]"BEFORE" [/size] [/color] we get in a jam. Dont try to let a pitcher be a hero, cause we always get in that jam and have to work out of it... I've seen this game after game. I hope I'm not the only one that sees this...Good luck cats....

Errors yes, but umpires costing Kirbyville the game?  Are you kidding me?  The field ump blew 2 obvious calls at first base in favor of Kirbyville.  We have the picture to prove the second call.  Don't know what game you were watching...the floating strike zone was there, but it went both ways as usual.  Keep making excuses.  Give credit where credit is due, Walden for BUna pitched a great game and Buna's defense shut down the Wildcat chances.  Congrats to the Coogs on their 5th straight win, keep it up guys.  

Guest THE FAN
Errors = your team is not very good. Good teams win ballgames when they dont make many mistakes, and they capitalize on the mistakes of the opponet. Good win Cougs. Keep the W  train rollin'.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="978259" timestamp="1299351070"]
Who all is playing in the kirbyville tournment next weekend?
[/quote]

Kirbyville, Buna, Hampshire Fannett, Ozen, Memorial, Deweyville, and Big Sandy i do believe. Evadale had to drop out because of the basketball team going to state this weekend. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed