Hull-Daisetta vs. Deweyville Game Thread/Deweyville wins!

Guest Abraham
No, But I do Still see Evadale beating SP  ;D ... Sp will still probably lose to them because they have one pitcher and thats it I mean they put Hunter Floyd or Cruthirds or Justin Walker thats BP all day. Trust me I know I have heard from numerous people at the Deweyville game they  saw lets just say "wasn't impressed" 

[quote name="Abraham" post="975134" timestamp="1299046169"]
No, But I do Still see Evadale beating SP  ;D ... Sp will still probably lose to them because they have one pitcher and thats it I mean they put Hunter Floyd or Cruthirds or Justin Walker thats BP all day. Trust me I know I have heard from numerous people at the Deweyville game they  saw lets just say "wasn't impressed" 

[/quote]
and how many good pitchers does Evadale have??

Guest Abraham
Man you guys are idiots you have Tucker, Franklin, Potts, Harvey, Jackson  (lefty with nasty movement), and Nichols these 6 guys will do some damage the lefty is only a sophmore but i'm sure he will step up when he is called upon he is ready and so is the other guys!

[quote name="Abraham" post="976123" timestamp="1299129703"]
Man you guys are idiots you have Tucker, Franklin, Potts, Harvey, Jackson  (lefty with nasty movement), and Nichols these 6 guys will do some damage the lefty is only a sophmore but i'm sure he will step up when he is called upon he is ready and so is the other guys!
[/quote]and only one had success against sp.... tucker, and then they started hitting off him and he got taken out, then later gave up a 5 run lead in the late innings

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83