Lamar vs NDSU Series Update Thread....Cards Sweep!

Guest baseball25
Why is Lamar playing a horrible team like this?  It's good to get wins but not over a team that had a rpi o 275 out 301 teams!!! If you win ur beating pview and grambling type team if you lose it's a killer to rpi, confidence, and etc just don't understand. I just hope they win all of thesE games.

[quote name="basketball25" post="973019" timestamp="1298726107"]
Why is Lamar playing a horrible team like this?  It's good to get wins but not over a team that had a rpi o 275 out 301 teams!!! If you win ur beating pview and grambling type team if you lose it's a killer to rpi, confidence, and etc just don't understand. I just hope they win all of thesE games.
[/quote]

stupid post...using that theory, why should rice play LU?

[quote name="puddin tane" post="973338" timestamp="1298757680"]
[quote author=basketball25 link=topic=80911.msg973019#msg973019 date=1298726107]
Why is Lamar playing a horrible team like this?  It's good to get wins but not over a team that had a rpi o 275 out 301 teams!!! If you win ur beating pview and grambling type team if you lose it's a killer to rpi, confidence, and etc just don't understand. I just hope they win all of thesE games.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because Rice and Lamar are an hour and a half away from each other.

[quote name="basketball25" post="973019" timestamp="1298726107"]
Why is Lamar playing a horrible team like this?  It's good to get wins but not over a team that had a rpi o 275 out 301 teams!!! If you win ur beating pview and grambling type team if you lose it's a killer to rpi, confidence, and etc just don't understand. I just hope they win all of thesE games.
[/quote]

NDSU is not a horrible team. I went to the Friday game. They are not a great team by any stretch of the imagination.  They have some players. Pitching killed them. If you watch them on the field they are not horrible. They're a lot better than PVU or Grambling in my opinion.

Guest baseball25
Ndsu is horrible, one of these worse programs in nation!!!! Well that means Lamar needs to do some traveling then!!!! Texas st, se la, Sam, uta, utsa, always play tough teams so why can't Lamar!!!! The facility thing is a excuse and a cop out!!'nm

[quote name="mffl" post="973360" timestamp="1298759392"]
[quote author=puddin tane link=topic=80911.msg973338#msg973338 date=1298757680]
[quote author=basketball25 link=topic=80911.msg973019#msg973019 date=1298726107]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Because Rice and Lamar are an hour and a half away from each other.
[/quote]

no, thats not his theory..his is why should a higher ranked play a lower ranked..LU is considerbly lower than rice.  using his standards..Lu would never play rice,Uh, etc...

NDSU has a pretty nice park... they dont have a home game till april

Ndsu just left arizona last week end

[quote name="basketball25" post="973432" timestamp="1298764599"]
Ndsu is horrible, one of these worse programs in nation!!!! Well that means Lamar needs to do some traveling then!!!! Texas st, se la, Sam, uta, utsa, always play tough teams so why can't Lamar!!!! The facility thing is a excuse and a cop out!!'nm
[/quote]

looks like one "of the worst teams in the nation" ::) hung pretty good today

[quote name="basketball25" post="973432" timestamp="1298764599"]
[/quote]

You don't know what you are talking about.  No way they are one of the worse teams in the nation. Try going to a game and then reporting back. Watch a game in person. The internet is great and all the rpi statistics are interesting but go to the ballpark and watch the players play. That is the way to determine the other team's skill level.

RS- go look at the past 4 yrs at NDSU record and program and etc, its top 10 worse baseball programs in the nation!!!! Its worse than pview, texas southern, houston baptist......Lamar shouldn't be playing these teams, its not making them any better playing teams like this so use your head a little bit.

[quote name="bball11" post="974098" timestamp="1298914803"]
RS- go look at the past 4 yrs at NDSU record and program and etc, its top 10 worse baseball programs in the nation!!!! Its worse than pview, texas southern, houston baptist......Lamar shouldn't be playing these teams, its not making them any better playing teams like this so use your head a little bit.
[/quote]

your posts are idiotic...looks to me like they gave LU all they could handle

when you go looking at your ratings, factor in that they play on the road for the first [b]6weeks[/b] of the season..no home games till april

[quote name="bball11" post="974098" timestamp="1298914803"]
[/quote]

The thing is, I went to the a couple of games and watched NDSU play on the field. They are not a bad team. They played fundamentally sound.  They committed 2 errors to Lamar's 7.  They were close in the number of hits. Lost three one run games. They bunted well. They didn't pitch badly after the first game.  All I know is what I saw. Looking at numbers on the internet just doesn't do it for me. I think if someone wants to say how horrible another team is, they at least should go watch a game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami