**Week 10 SETXsports.com Rankings**

WB wouldn't "ever" beat Dayton??... do you realize how assenine of a statement that is??... yea.. one of the best 5A teams in the Houston area with one of the top ranked offenses and loaded with future D-1 players wouldnt "ever" beat Dayton.... :? ...... and this is the part were you never post on this board again.... "ever".....

You guys just need to get over your JEALOUSLY of BH. I mean its getting embarrassing! I tell you what' date=' if you will PM me with your address I’ll ship all of you a BH shirt, so that you can replace them wife beaters you wear. 8)[/quote']

haha... Im sorry to say, but I dont think it is jealousy. BH was a good (at best) 3A team, usually going about 2 rounds in the playoffs. I really dont see them competing at all with the talent of 4A once they get out of that very weak district. No disrespect intended, but the talent level in the 4A playoffs is far superior to any team that BH has ever fielded. My prediction is one and done!

Please!! :D I've seen BH play and Nederland would beat them and Central will win by 14 Minunim.

Man there is a lot of people that claim they have seen BH! Do you guys ever go watch you own teams?? :lol:

Ok who wants the BH shirt?? I got WOS 92, MaroonFball and Nederland Bulldogs down for one. If you guys ar real nice I'll get the team to sign it for ya :lol:

Dayton might get yall one too " Dayton Broncos trampled my team 2006" :lol:

Except for WOS 8)

Hey Pimp Smack and Scalp 'em, just curious. What possibly could BH have done to you personally, for both to use such vitriolic language against the Hill. I think anybody on the Hill worth their salt would recognize PNG's stellar past and bright future. As for as Lumberton, well, sorry I don't know that much about that program's history other than I'm sure it's a class act. I do know the Hill's history and although they haven't had a state title since '78, they have been one of the more consistently winning teams in the area. It's one thing to talk smack, pump your team up, and so forth. How about a little class from a couple of fellas from some class organizations. It's ok to think and to say the Hill is overrated, but c'mon guys, give the Hill some credit!!

Hey Pimp Smack and Scalp 'em' date=' just curious. What possibly could BH have done to you personally, for both to use such vitriolic language against the Hill. I think anybody on the Hill worth their salt would recognize PNG's stellar past and bright future. As for as Lumberton, well, sorry I don't know that much about that program's history other than I'm sure it's a class act. I do know the Hill's history and although they haven't had a state title since '78, they have been one of the more consistently winning teams in the area. It's one thing to talk smack, pump your team up, and so forth. How about a little class from a couple of fellas from some class organizations. It's ok to think and to say the Hill is overrated, but c'mon guys, give the Hill some credit!![/quote']

I don't think I'm being classless when I say that I want our teams from the GT to beat BH. You haven't read the threads on here from BH fans talking alot of smack. You need to ask your own fans why are they talking so much smack. Maybe your blind to them trying to pump up thier team. :wink: I hope Bh does good, but not against this area because we will listen to it forever. :lol: I still think they might be overated, but who am I. It's just an opinion.

""I can't stand Barbers Hill. PLease somebody from this district put a you know what whippin on them.""

Scalp, I'll agree there is a lot of smack going on from all sides and yes, I guess somebody has to start it and then it just snowballs. Don't let the smack of a few reflect on the whole. However, 9-0, regardless of how "weak" a district is, it's still RESPECTable with the emphasis on RESPECT, especially after 2 weeks of 2 a days and 9 games. I suppose if the Hill is overrated, then everybody will find out tonight and then next week as well.

Pride is a tricky characteristic to manage and if I were a betting man, I would say that the Hill faithful is just as proud as the PNG faithful. So go ahead and whoop it up for the GT or any other team to beat the Hill, but c'mon man, you gotta respect the program as does the Hill have to respect yours. Trust me, not everybody from the Hill is a smack talker so instead of saying "I can't stand BH....", perhaps "I can't stand the smack talkers at BH so Please somebody put a whuppin on them". I think that would be much more palatable for everybody. (And by the way Scalp and Pimp Smack - I've read your other posts over the past weeks thus the reason for my first post)

BHFAN, I feel your pain buddy, I do. Let's hope BH kicks some hind-end tonight and next and then you can just simply say 'I told you so!"

Everybody have safe travels to/from the game and enjoy the best HS football in the country. Trust me, the worst team in the worst district would to quote Scalp'em, "put a whoopin" on these Colorado teams..LOL

Eagle82, I do respect ya'lls program. I never said I didn't. I think ya'll compete in all sports. My opinion is alot of folks from there sure have been smack talking and that's fine, your having a great season. But please don't put me on the level of the trash talking I've seen from SOME BH fans. Again congrats on the season and good luck in the playoffs except against the GT teams. :wink:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn