Burkeville vs. Martinsville playoffs

[quote name="nuthinbutnet" post="970074" timestamp="1298401787"]
Not sure what ShowOuts description of "team basketball is", but having watched Burkeville play four times, EVERTHING goes through #23. Everthing. If he doesn't have a shot, he will launch it up and hope that someone will pick up the trash. Even if he is well past the three point line. He will force up a shot hopeing to draw fouls as he is a good free throw shooter. The others are there to support him.

If Martinsville puts someone on his front bumper and prevent him from getting the ball, Burkeville will most definitely lose.
[/quote]

I think that Burkville played better when he fouled out!!! They have 2 kids on this team that are better without #23. He forces way to many bad shots.
I say Martinsville by 10

After my owls lost, i stayed for the Burkeville vs Martinsville game and i was quite impressed with Burkeville, lay off #23 he played a great game and stepped up when clutch time came, burkevilles points can shoot very well and they make it tough for teams to get easy buckets, ive seen Laneville play Chireno, and after seeing burkeville it will be a very close game when these teams play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami