Who did WOS scrimmage?

freshman was a joke. they only allowed like 15 pitches per team at a time, runners were left on bases, etc. It was confusing but it also took care of anyone being able to keep "score". If you WERE keeping tally though, Nederland would have won I suppose. Neds JV team beat Orangefield the night before like 44-3 so they might have been trying to save that sort of embarrassment. It was poorly run though and was a colossal waste of time. I hope this isn't what the season is going to be like. Haven't heard much about Varsity. Hopefully they did better than they did against BC though cuz they looked a little sloppy (yes, I know, it was the first scrimmage Ned/BC but still)

[quote name="trueblue75" post="967096" timestamp="1297872592"]
freshman was a joke. they only allowed like 15 pitches per team at a time, runners were left on bases, etc. It was confusing but it also took care of anyone being able to keep "score". If you WERE keeping tally though, Nederland would have won I suppose. Neds JV team beat Orangefield the night before like 44-3 so they might have been trying to save that sort of embarrassment. It was poorly run though and was a colossal waste of time. I hope this isn't what the season is going to be like. Haven't heard much about Varsity. Hopefully they did better than they did against BC though cuz they looked a little sloppy (yes, I know, it was the first scrimmage Ned/BC but still)
[/quote]

I agree.  I called my husband and told him I had no idea what they were doing but it didn't look like a "game" to me.  I have to remember that it was a Scrimmage though; giving the coaches time to see who really makes the cut for regular season and who doesn't.  Regardless, I love watching baseball; especially my son!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83