Humble 49 West Brook 32 Final

42-10 Humble 4th quarter[/quote

Hey Coop remember last summer when I told you this would go down? When people were asking who Reggie Brown was? JDawg talk to me baby. :lol:

Two good teams getting after it... WB still has a chance at the district championship with one more win against Chanelview... Hopefully this will help get the kinks out of the system fo the Brook..... This might have been the best thing that could happen to the Bruins on the eve of going into the post season... JMO.... Good stuff too to Humble.... I tip my hat off to the Wildcats....

Two good teams getting after it... WB still has a chance at the district championship with one more win against Chanelview... Hopefully this will help get the kinks out of the system fo the Brook..... This might have been the best thing that could happen to the Bruins on the eve of going into the post season... JMO.... Good stuff too to Humble.... I tip my hat off to the Wildcats....

The Wildcat's O Line won this game. Basically Humble ran the same play 80% of the time. Inside option between a motion man, tailback and QB with most of the runs between the tackles. WB D line was unable to get the backfield to mess up their timimg. Also it looked like the offensive game plan was a little different. Tried to pass alot and they are clearly a running team. If WB can get out in front early, they can hold the lead. It is hard for them to come from behind if they need to pass. Stump will make some adjustments and maybe we will see them in the 3rd round. I don't know after that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont