Kirbyville At HF Predictions

Guest Wildcat 08

You have written negative comments in other posts about Kirbyville's head coach. You don't represent Kirbyville. You're just some goofy ex-player fan who thinks he knows' date=' but the reality is you really don't know. You are an embarrassment to Kirbyville in this Forum.[/quote']

Jimmy from the top ropes!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youre right number2.

as for my PREDICTIONS (for those of you who do not know what that is "inside card", is a thought to what i believe will be the score, not what it will be for sure)

Aw, Let it go, Corndawg. You still stinging from smack you had to eat, that's all. Looks like you have regained your senses with this "prediction". :lol::lol: No "home-cookin" prediction this week? :wink:

Guest EagleFan01

Newton has gone deeper than anyone in the last two years.... They were in the state championship game both years...... WOS is next and then I don't know who... It wasn't Kirbyville though... I got love for the coaching staff in Kville though, Alvarez is a good coach...

There is a chance Bc will upset WO-S Friday night. About as good a chance as It snowing at the Stadium Friday night. Your only hope is we get locked in the locker room and cannot get to the field. I do like watching Dishon he is a gamer. But man he definitely misses Armand this year. Good luck..............in hoops! :D

P.s.

Seriously,i hope you all travel safely,and that no one gets hurt. Heres to Peace, love,and them Stangs!!!!!!

There is a chance Bc will upset WO-S Friday night. About as good a chance as It snowing at the Stadium Friday night. Your only hope is we get locked in the locker room and cannot get to the field. I do like watching Dishon he is a gamer. But man he definitely misses Armand this year. Good luck..............in hoops! :D

P.s.

Seriously' date='i hope you all travel safely,and that no one gets hurt. Heres to Peace, love,and them Stangs!!!!!![/quote']

Gotta agree with you there. Armand would definitely add a little something to the mix! Best of luck to you guys, as well. I'm checking the forecast right now to see if snow is predicted :lol:

first of all' date=' i know that bc beat hf. i dont know what you mean by my foot being in my mouth. you asked me a question if you recall, "no home cookin this week?" and i replied to that question. so whatever smack i am supposedly talking must really be eating at you because you keep rambling on about me talking smack.

look kville by 100 or 1, it doesnt really matter, everyone knows the horns are an underdog.

i said that your cardinals need my longhorns to win and i know that odds are against that, ive come to realize that, and you need to come to realize the fact that bc will be hanging their stuff up after this week too.

and as far as bc having a better chance of beating wos, welll, we'll see friday night.[/quote']

FREE RENT INSIDE SCORNED DAWG'S HEAD. :lol: :wink: Farewell, my redundant friend. Your posts have bored me away from this thread.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder