BH @ Galena Park District title on the line!!!!

BH96

BH vs. Galena Park  

52 members have voted

1. 1. BH vs. Galena Park

• BH
    • GP

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one of the few times Dayton has beat these teams. They should have put yall over here. And dont forget Dayton would have ended up second in the 3a district. Shows how weak the 4 a district is this year.

I will give you this that district is better since since BH was put in it.

Yeah I'm just messing with ya. No doubt the district we are in is weak and that is something BH can't help. I don't think anyone in BH is thinking we are going to win the Region, but it would be nice to go and upset a couple of teams before were out. :)

Yeah I'm just messing with ya. No doubt the district we are in is weak and that is something BH can't help. I don't think anyone in BH is thinking we are going to win the Region' date=' but it would be nice to go and upset a couple of teams before were out. :)[/quote']

Come on BhFan where is your spirit and confidence? :lol:

Congratulations to BH for being the only team in the state who moved up one classification and is still undefeated. That's impressive!

I saw some highlights of Galena Park on Channel 13 (Houston) this weekend. Granted, it was only a few highlights, but they look to have a very athletic backfield. BH got a nice plug in prime time about playing GP this week.

I hope BH can finish the job. Well wishes to the Eagles.

We haven't very many games this year' date=' but we beat Crosby. Aren't they in ya'lls district and going to the playoffs.[/quote']

Crosby is much improved from week 1 or 2. PNG would not repeate if given the opportunity. It was a close game then and I think both teams have went opposite directions since that game. JMHO

This is going to be a great game. Gotta go with my boys from the HILL though. Heard GP bragging about how it's goin down like donkey kong and all I got to say about that is, we'll talk after the game. Oh, and tell your coach not to be afraid and run a few plays on 44's side. He won't hurt ya too bad!!!!!!! :wink:

GO EAGLES, bring it home!!!!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

Dayton will only play Barbers Hill in the first round I believe if both Barbers Hill and Crosby loses the upcoming games. New Caney would move up to 3rd and go Div. I, then Galena Park would go 1st place, take High Seed of Div. II and Barbers Hill take Low Seed of Div. II/Dist. 21 which would face High Seed of Div. II/Dist. 22 which of course, is Dayton.

21-4A playoff picture... Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barbers Hill has qualified.

Galena Park, Crosby, and New Caney are still alive for the final two spots. The team will make the playoffs if any one of the scenarios listed happens.

Galena Park:

A. They beat Barbers Hill

B. Crosby beats New Caney

C. New Caney beats Crosby by 16 or less

Crosby:

A. They beat New Caney

B. Barbers Hill beats Galena Park

New Caney:

A. They beat Crosby and Galena Park beats Barbers Hill

B. They beat Crosby by 17 or more and Galena Park loses to Barbers Hill

Dayton will only play Barbers Hill in the first round I believe if both Barbers Hill and Crosby loses the upcoming games. New Caney would move up to 3rd and go Div. I' date=' then Galena Park would go 1st place, take High Seed of Div. II and Barbers Hill take Low Seed of Div. II/Dist. 21 which would face High Seed of Div. II/Dist. 22 which of course, is Dayton.[/quote']

I don't want BH to play Dayton!! I want a GT team!!! How sweet would it be Saturday Morning for BH, GP(Or New Caney) & Dayton to advance?? I think this board would be very very quite :lol::lol:

I can PROMISE you we will beat BH. You will be introduced to central football soon. You won't be playing those weak folks anymore.

I'm sure they have chills Jags.

I can PROMISE you we will beat BH. You will be introduced to central football soon. You won't be playing those weak folks anymore.

Daddy Daddy,Please protect me from the mean ole Jag :lol:

Central could very well win no one is doubting that! I bet the Jags get a game out of BH, I can PROMISE you that!!

Guest PurplePride

:D I'll give you THREE BHFAN! I know, we have been pulling for each other so much, I don't want to play yall either! I want my TWO FAVORITE teams going at the same time! This is just too cool and I am so PROUD of yall and us!

You will WIN on FRIDAY! We will meet up on the board after we both kick some booty Friday night!

GO BRONCOS :D

GO EAGLES! :D

Guest CougarPride

Good luck to both teams!!! I know that GP will give BHill some troubles with all of their athletic ability but B HIll is just so dang disciplined. Its going to be a war. If we can take care of business with New Caney and GP can win by 7 then we will be District champs instead of BHill. So I'm pulling GP, but good luck to both teams, both are great schools

Good luck to both teams!!! I know that GP will give BHill some troubles with all of their athletic ability but B HIll is just so dang disciplined. Its going to be a war. If we can take care of business with New Caney and GP can win by 7 then we will be District champs instead of BHill. So I'm pulling GP' date=' but good luck to both teams, both are great schools[/quote']

Friday night will be huge for this district with so much on the line. Three teams (BH,GP, & Crosby) with a shot at district title. However, one of those teams may not even make the playoffs. I gotta pull for New Caney and GP!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124