BC At WOS Predictions?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC has had a chance the last 2 years to pull out the upset over WO-S, and just didn't just quiet get it done.

My hat is off to WO-S. You had great teams the past 2 years, but I believe this group will overshadow them. You have the complete package, lacking only in depth.

BC has a lot talent, but nobody would know because we don't seem to use it all, for whatever reason. We make silly and costly mistakes at times, we give up big plays at times, we make great stands at times. I don't think we've played anywhere near our potential, but that's my oppinion.

While WO-S SHOULD win this game, I would love to see BC put it together for ONE FULL GAME, without holding back, and giving WO-S all they can handle. And since I'm going to hope that's what happens, with no disrespect for WO-S and blind faith in the Cards, BC in a squeaker -

BC - 28

WO-S - 27

Congratulations on a hard fought season to the Bridge City Cardinals. Their players and fans conduct themselves with class at all times and must be admired for that. I would LOVE to see the Cardinals win this game, but would be hard pressed to predict it. Go get 'em Cards. WOS wins 40-13.

Guest GoStangs

BC is definitely a stronger team than most would give them credit for being. I'm sure they're going to give it their all Friday night, and I know this is going to be a good game.

Guest GoStangs

That's to the point of silly now. If the WOS defense holds every team to only 13 points, WOS will win a state championship. You can take that to the bank.

I know that but Giddings and Wimberely, Liberty Hill whoever in the playoffs are the real deal. One thing i've noticed is when WOS plays a team that runs the option they haven't had alot of success stopping the QB. That will have to improve. I'm sure it will be fixed before next Friday. Trust me it started this morning. :wink:

Guest GoStangs

Coop, in the 3rd quarter, it was 34-0, and OF had only 100 yards total offense... The WOS defense played extremely well until late in the game. OF kept plugging away and put up some yards and points late in the game, but let's look at the big picture here. WOS held them to only two scores and won the game pretty convincingly. As much as you say WOS needs to improve this or that, look at their record, yards allowed, and points allowed. There is always room for improvement, but this is still one of the best defensive units in the state.

Guest GoStangs

This is the same Giddings team with the same QB WOS beat last year, right? Only this year, WOS has a better defense...

Anyway, the topic is about WOS vs. BC, not WOS vs. Giddings. If BC does what OF did last night and puts up 13 points, I don't see BC winning.

OH YEAH - Before I forget!

WO-S FANS - DON'T skip the half-time show this week! The Strutters drill team is supposd to do a routine they did last week for the Kirbyville game, at the 20th year anniversary of the Strutters performance.

IT IS AWESOME!

You're Fillies are a class act, and I'm not trying to take away from their performance, but you gotta see this Strutter routine!

OK - Yeah, my daughter IS a Strutter, and, yeah, I'm proud and all, but it IS great!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami