Dayton at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TravelingBandsman

I gave my support for PN-G against Central last night, but, of course, not next Friday. Hope it'll be a good game. I don't see us winning by 60, but IMO, I foresee a victory.

With the district title already locked up, I wonder how much rest the Broncos will give some of their key players. If any?

Of course their whole team seems to be pretty solid, its like they are all key players. :x

Good luck to both teams.

Guest PurplePride

:D Dayton by 28.

:? I don't get the "junk jewelry" thing? You owe me one travelingbandsman. Please explain if you got it? :lol: I don't get it!

GO BRONCOS! :D

Guest TravelingBandsman

:D Dayton by 28.

:? I don't get the "junk jewelry" thing? You owe me one travelingbandsman. Please explain if you got it? :lol: I don't get it!

GO BRONCOS! :D

Don't they have a real indian reservation down there. Most of them sell Native American novelties on the roadside.

Hey "Youwish". I know you're new on here, and I hate to break your heart or rain on your parade, but (are you sitting down?), PNG does NOT play on a REAL Reservation. In fact they aren't even REAL Indians. It's all just PLAY-LIKE. So, the jewelry joke wouldn't really apply. Unless of course it's only "play-like" jewelry. :D

Don't they have a real indian reservation down there. Most of them sell Native American novelties on the roadside.

They're called womp'em beads thank you. We also have a totum pole at the school. You can say what want to, but I can promise that no other school in this area can come close to the traditions that we have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder