West Sabine's New Gym

STINGER

If you have not seen the new Gym in Pineland it is a sight to behold.  Supposedly the size of 4 regulation courts when the seating is back.  The court is 10 foot longer than the old court and was told that it is the largest in the region.  Seating is phenominal, individually padded seats on both sides.  Extremely nice artwork on the walls.  Amazing for 1A or any level for that matter.

[quote name="STINGER" post="962616" timestamp="1297137797"]
If you have not seen the new Gym in Pineland it is a sight to behold.  Supposedly the size of 4 regulation courts when the seating is back.  The court is 10 foot longer than the old court and was told that it is the largest in the region.  Seating is phenominal, individually padded seats on both sides.  Extremely nice artwork on the walls.  Amazing for 1A or any level for that matter.
[/quote]

Glad to see them get it - it was a long time coming and deserved. About how many seats? Big enough to host playoff games for schools larger than 1A?

Why can't there be a thread without "Look at us" Evadale coming up!!!
I have had the pleasure of sitting in the "Nice Evadale gym" and coming away a winner in the past.
The people of evadale should be very proud of their facilities. They are real nice and a great place for kids to recieve an education.

That being said. Yes the West Sabine New School and Gym are as nice as Evadale's. The people of Sabine County have come together and built a facility that our kids can be proud of. We are more centrally located so i look for the availability of the facilities for playoff games in basketball, softball and baseball.

Dedication of the Coach Jack Whitton floor in the gym tonight at 6:30
BucketSitR

[quote name="BucketSitR" post="964491" timestamp="1297435576"]
Why can't there be a thread without "Look at us" Evadale coming up!!!
I have had the pleasure of sitting in the "Nice Evadale gym" and coming away a winner in the past.
The people of evadale should be very proud of their facilities. They are real nice and a great place for kids to recieve an education.

That being said. Yes the West Sabine New School and Gym are as nice as Evadale's. The people of Sabine County have come together and built a facility that our kids can be proud of. We are more centrally located so i look for the availability of the facilities for playoff games in basketball, softball and baseball.

Dedication of the Coach Jack Whitton floor in the gym tonight at 6:30
BucketSitR
[/quote]i'm just tryin to get a comparison no need for u to get mad

unfortunatly so...But i will nominate there point guard for 1st team all district.. That kid had so go in him....never quit...played 110%. May not of had all of the basketball skills needed but had more heart than anybody. Also liked the 70 footer at the buzzer and almost repeated it last week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed