Buna vs. Warren predictions. Game of The Week #1

Bucster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Buckster you have picked against Buna every week. I think the only reason you want Buna to win is that if Buna does not get in than you guys would go Div I and have to play Newton. I hope we do get in and good luck to all teams from 24-2A.

What do you mean I've picked against Buna every week? I picked Buna to beat DV and was right. I think Buna will beat Warren based on what I've seen from both teams and the fact Buna will be playing at home. EC is going to the playoffs and has to play someone. If Newton, so be it.

Don't know who wins this but I don't think Warren scores 7,we haven't kicked an extra point in months.Warren does have a great player but they also have some pretty solid ones around him.If you put 8 in the box against Esway it will be a long night because they can throw it pretty well.Warren had 5 fumbles against Anahuac and still managed to win.Can't do that next week.Team that doesn't turn it over wins this one.I'll take Warren in this one.

Warren- 24

Buna-21

This will be a War, both teams are very well Coached and the players play hard. The Offensive and Defensive lines for Buna are awesome, they dominated Deweyville's lines. Warren has talent up and down their roster. Whoever makes the least amount of mistakes gets into the playoffs:

Buna - 21

Warren - 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami